- 18 July 2012 17:10
Eugene Kaspersky Presenting Award to Distributor SMS eTechnologies at Kaspersky APAC Partner Conference 2012
This is the 3rd time SMS eTechnologies has won an award since being appointed a distributor of Kaspersky Lab for Australia / New Zealand 4 years ago. Previous awards received include Best Technical Support Award 2009 and Distributor of the Year 2010 (see image below).
“We’re pleased to be recognised for our hard work and expertise” said Mr. Westbury, “since becoming a Kaspersky distributor in 2009, the entire team at SMS eTechnologies, from presales, sales, professional services, marketing to finance, has been working closely with our valued partners as well as the team from Kaspersky Lab ANZ. All of them have contributed greatly to our success.”
“The past year has been challenging for most businesses including many of our partners”, Mr. Westbury continues, “but being able to access the largest number of Kaspersky certified engineers at SMS eTechnologies has helped increase our partners’ competitive advantage. We’re committed to working together with our resellers, retail partners as well as Kaspersky to provide the most cost effective security solutions and services.”
About SMS eTechnologies
Headquartered in Boronia, Victoria, SMS eTechnologies has offices in each capital city in Australia as well as Wellington and Christchurch in New Zealand. With a strong focus on partner support and marketing programs, SMS eTechnologies is a trusted specialist distributor. In addition to being a distributor of Kaspersky Lab, SMS eTechnologies also has distribution partnerships with ZyXEL, AppAssure, Gwava Technologies, and Nexic.
More information is available at www.smsetechnologies.com.
Media Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- Overconfident execs failing security’s latent big data challenge: McAfee
- Pakistan using Netsweeper to block Internet content, say researchers
- Microsoft tacks up first wanted poster, debuts temp bounty for IE11 bugs
- French privacy authority gives Google 3 months to change its ways
- Malware numbers just keep growing
- Aussie organisations rate social collaboration platforms as top IT investment: Report
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment