- 18 February 2010 14:26
Matrox Announces Multiple Graphics eXpansion Module Support to Drive Even More Displays
Montreal, Canada, February 17, 2010—Matrox Graphics Inc., the leading manufacturer of specialised graphics solutions, recently announced multiple DualHead2Go and TripleHead2Go Graphics eXpansion Module (GXM) support to drive up to four or six monitors, respectively, from a single system. A second GXM can now be connected to the secondary output of a supported dual monitor graphics card so two DualHead2Go GXMs can power up to four outputs in 2x2 or 4x1 modes, while two TripleHead2Go units can be combined to connect six displays to produce either a 3x2 or 6x1 set up.
“Multi-GXM support offers a tremendous amount of flexibility by simply having to connect the GXMs externally to your system or workstation,” says Ron Berty, Business Development Manager, Matrox Graphics. “Business professionals for example, can now conveniently upgrade to a four- or six-monitor workspace to run additional applications for real-time viewing. Additionally, AV specialists can effortlessly build six-screen presentation or digital signage platforms to drive dynamic, digital messaging while benefiting from the natural synchronisation of the screens being driven by a single GPU.”
Matrox currently offers multi-GXM support with the 2.06 (or above) GXM software suite. A maximum of two GXMs—of the same make and model—can be connected to a supported graphics card with two available outputs of the required type. Multi-GXM stretched desktop mode is available with Matrox M-Series cards, while independent desktop support is available with supported M-Series, ATI, and NVIDIA graphics cards. For complete details, visit http://www.matrox.com/multiple_gxms/ Availability Matrox Graphics eXpansion Modules are available for purchase from authorised resellers worldwide.
- Matrox DualHead2Go Analogue Edition Part number: D2G-A2A-IF
- Matrox DualHead2Go Digital Edition Part number: D2G-A2D-IF
- DualHead2Go DP Edition Part number: D2G-DP-IF
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Analogue Edition Part number: T2G-A3A-AJF
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition Part number: T2G-D3D-IF
- TripleHead2Go DP Edition Part number: T2G-DP-IF About Matrox Graphics Inc. Matrox Graphics is a leading manufacturer of graphics solutions for professional markets. In-house design expertise, top-to-bottom manufacturing, and dedicated customer support make our solutions the premier choice in industries that require stable, high-reliability products. Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
For more information contact Multimedia Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia