Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Google to release wearables SDK in few weeks
- U.S. firm's 2,600 engineers in Ukraine stay busy amid turbulence
- Apple ships iOS 7.1 with CarPlay support, home screen crash fix
- IT hiring rebounds; reactions are mixed
- Security Manager's Journal: Thousands of dollars in phone calls? Management hates that.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey