Channel Choice opens July 6, 2015
Voting for the Channel Choice awards will open on July 6 and run until August 3, 2015.
Much like the popular-vote TV Week Logie Awards, ARN’s online-only, people’s Channel Choice awards gives ARN readers a chance to choose their favourite vendor, distributor or partner over the past 12 months. The winners of the four Channel Choice category awards are those organisations with the most votes through ARN’s online poll. Only one vote per person/business email address will be accepted.
The four awards in 2015 are:
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC