Channel Choice opens July 6, 2015
Voting for the Channel Choice awards will open on July 6 and run until August 3, 2015.
Much like the popular-vote TV Week Logie Awards, ARN’s online-only, people’s Channel Choice awards gives ARN readers a chance to choose their favourite vendor, distributor or partner over the past 12 months. The winners of the four Channel Choice category awards are those organisations with the most votes through ARN’s online poll. Only one vote per person/business email address will be accepted.
The four awards in 2015 are:
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement