This seminar is for newcomers to FileMaker Pro, whether you want to learn how to use FileMaker databases or to build your own. In one session, you will be given the tools to understand, use and build FileMaker databases.
Getting to Know FileMaker 12
You should have basic computer skills but you do not need any database or FileMaker Pro skills. If you do have experience with databases, this seminar will build on your knowledge and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
You could have a project in mind that you would like to start developing after the seminar. During the breaks you can discuss your plans and even exchange your experiences with other participants.
This seminar is also an ideal basis for understanding how FileMaker works so you can communicate your requirements when working with a professional FileMaker developer.
What You’ll Learn
Topics include how to:
Open FileMaker Pro databases
Effortlessly maintain and update your business and customer information
Find and sort to quickly get the information to create the reports you need
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
Link your FileMaker Pro database to mobile versions on your iPad and iPhone
Date: Tuesday, 13th November 2012
Venue: The Atrium Theatrette, Perth
Address: 168 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Registration: $90 per person includes a download copy of FileMaker Training Series.
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia