This seminar is for newcomers to FileMaker Pro, whether you want to learn how to use FileMaker databases or to build your own. In one session, you will be given the tools to understand, use and build FileMaker databases.
Getting to Know FileMaker 12
You should have basic computer skills but you do not need any database or FileMaker Pro skills. If you do have experience with databases, this seminar will build on your knowledge and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
You could have a project in mind that you would like to start developing after the seminar. During the breaks you can discuss your plans and even exchange your experiences with other participants.
This seminar is also an ideal basis for understanding how FileMaker works so you can communicate your requirements when working with a professional FileMaker developer.
What You’ll Learn
Topics include how to:
Open FileMaker Pro databases
Effortlessly maintain and update your business and customer information
Find and sort to quickly get the information to create the reports you need
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
Link your FileMaker Pro database to mobile versions on your iPad and iPhone
Date: Tuesday, 13th November 2012
Venue: The Atrium Theatrette, Perth
Address: 168 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Registration: $90 per person includes a download copy of FileMaker Training Series.
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Microsoft says government snooping constitutes an APT event
- 12 suspected cybercriminals arrested in Russia along with Blackhole creator
- Foundation exec slams Microsoft for 'meaningless' security pledge
- From Windows from Vista to 8.1, Microsoft Year-end Patch Tuesday hits 'em all
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest