This seminar is for newcomers to FileMaker Pro, whether you want to learn how to use FileMaker databases or to build your own. In one session, you will be given the tools to understand, use and build FileMaker databases.
Getting to Know FileMaker 12
You should have basic computer skills but you do not need any database or FileMaker Pro skills. If you do have experience with databases, this seminar will build on your knowledge and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
You could have a project in mind that you would like to start developing after the seminar. During the breaks you can discuss your plans and even exchange your experiences with other participants.
This seminar is also an ideal basis for understanding how FileMaker works so you can communicate your requirements when working with a professional FileMaker developer.
What You’ll Learn
Topics include how to:
Open FileMaker Pro databases
Effortlessly maintain and update your business and customer information
Find and sort to quickly get the information to create the reports you need
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
Link your FileMaker Pro database to mobile versions on your iPad and iPhone
Date: Tuesday, 13th November 2012
Venue: The Atrium Theatrette, Perth
Address: 168 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Registration: $90 per person includes a download copy of FileMaker Training Series.
- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration