Mining In A Box Roundtables - Brisbane and Perth
Roundtable Briefing: Mining IT – Simplified to Fuel Your Growth
The Latest from Oracle to Give You The Competitive Edge
Is your organisation expanding and driving for efficiency gains but constrained by IT systems that are not integrated, don’t scale or simply non-existent? Would you benefit from a pre-integrated platform focused on your capital projects, mining and logistics processes, designed to reduce complexity, cost and risk?
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Matilda Bay Restaurant
3 Hackett Drive
08:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Sign up now »
The Singapore office was using Exchange as its email server but encountered various issues such as storage capacity limitations and difficulty in managing spam. Adding new users to the server was also a hassle that often required a third party vendor, resulting in a waste of time and resources. Quadmark also experienced email performance issues that slowed down their employees’ response time, leading to frustration among staff and clients. Quadmark’s management felt that it was unacceptable to continue it’s current solution and thus decided to streamline its IT infrastructure alongside its rebranding plans. The business wanted a unified and consolidated email service for its various offices. Quadmark also wanted to be able to house files and documents on the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile