Future of Payments Conference 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
CeBIT Australia will launch the Future of Payments Conference on the 16 – 17 October 2012 in Sydney to focus on payments innovation across all industry sectors. Given the pace of technological, commercial and regulatory change, it is impossible to guess where payments will be in the coming decades. Payments are evolving and so must your organisation if you are to gain a competitive advantage in this space.
The Future of Payments 2012 brings together innovators from banking, retail, telecommunications, payment aggregators, government, and technology providers to discuss current trends in payments innovation.
Don’t miss out on the interactive workshops on the 16th October 2012 to further develop and enhance your knowledge of payments innovation.
Mercure Sydney Hotel
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia