InfoComm International/Diversified Exhibitions Australia
Integrate 2012, in association with InfoComm International, is Australia’s largest audio visual, entertainment, information and communication technology (ICT) event. Taking place from the 21st – 23rd August 2012 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, the event is expected to attract more than 4,500 visitors. With over 500 brands on display, Integrate 2012 will bring together some of the world’s leading players in the ICT sector – integrating all areas including Visual, Education, Entertainment, Audio & Lighting Technology, Worship, Digital Signage and Unified Communications.
This year’s event will have a stronger focus on the corporate sector giving attendees the opportunity to see the latest lighting, presentation and communication technologies that can improve productivity and enhance decision-making in the boardroom and workplace.
Integrate 2012 will showcase all of the industry’s biggest names including Panasonic, Sony, NEC, Extron, LG Electronics and AMX. Visitors will have access to the latest innovations in digital signage, education & wireless technology, lighting, audio & visual technology, staging and production.
Seminars & Workshops
In addition to the exhibition, Integrate 2012 will feature a number of educational seminars and workshops covering all aspects of sound, light, vision and information communication technology. The InfoComm University will return in 2012 with the Super Tuesday Program theme on the topic of 'Net Centric AV’, which will explain how audio-visual technologies can be connected and controlled via Internet Protocol (IP). There will also be two half-day conferences focusing on the business & government sectors.
The annual Audio Visual Industry Awards (AVIAs), which recognises outstanding projects in the industry, will also feature at this year’s exhibtion. Visit avias.com.au to find out more about the award categories and to download the entry form.
For more information about Integrate 2012, please visit the event website at www.integrate-expo.com
What: Integrate 2012
Where: Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Sydney
When: 21 – 23 August, 2012
Contact: Rebekah Murphy
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, Darling Habour, Sydney NSW 2000
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Bit9, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks team to hit zero-day malware
- Opinion varies on action against Chinese cyberattacks
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB