IP Networks Show 2012
- Free admission for trade visitors to the IP Networks Show Australia exhibition showcase and to attend the exhibition seminars.
The IP Networks Show brings together businesses hungry to profit from the power of IP networks. It is a business event: an exhibition and a series of seminars.
The event focuses on innovation and knowledge in: IP networks, Virtualisation, Data Centres, Cloud.
It’s two days packed with best practise, case studies and great networking. If you provide an IP network solution, you have to have a presence at the show by exhibiting.
Leading Australian enterprises, telcos, ISPs and data centres will visit the show to get new ideas and solutions.
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement