IP Networks Show 2012
- Free admission for trade visitors to the IP Networks Show Australia exhibition showcase and to attend the exhibition seminars.
The IP Networks Show brings together businesses hungry to profit from the power of IP networks. It is a business event: an exhibition and a series of seminars.
The event focuses on innovation and knowledge in: IP networks, Virtualisation, Data Centres, Cloud.
It’s two days packed with best practise, case studies and great networking. If you provide an IP network solution, you have to have a presence at the show by exhibiting.
Leading Australian enterprises, telcos, ISPs and data centres will visit the show to get new ideas and solutions.
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sign up now »
Flagship Solutions Group is a Boca Raton, FL-based IBM Premier Business Partner that specializes in serving midsize businesses. The company recently worked with Miami-based St. Thomas University to implement a cloud research platform in the school’s new Institute for Technology. Flagship used cloud computing services from SoftLayer, an IBM company, to get the lab up and running in just two days
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMarketing Analytics ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
Microsoft has now ended its support for Windows XP, which means that a security sinkhole will likely open and gradually widen, threatening hundreds of millions of PCs worldwide in homes, companies, government agencies and schools. Along with the Y2K bug, Windows XP’s support termination is one of the computer industry’s most publicised -- and most ignored -- deadlines, towards which many business and IT managers have taken a curiously casual attitude. The implications could be dire for those organizations that continue to use Windows XP, a decrepit operating system Microsoft.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size