IP Networks Show 2012
- Free admission for trade visitors to the IP Networks Show Australia exhibition showcase and to attend the exhibition seminars.
The IP Networks Show brings together businesses hungry to profit from the power of IP networks. It is a business event: an exhibition and a series of seminars.
The event focuses on innovation and knowledge in: IP networks, Virtualisation, Data Centres, Cloud.
It’s two days packed with best practise, case studies and great networking. If you provide an IP network solution, you have to have a presence at the show by exhibiting.
Leading Australian enterprises, telcos, ISPs and data centres will visit the show to get new ideas and solutions.
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers