IP Networks Show 2012
- Free admission for trade visitors to the IP Networks Show Australia exhibition showcase and to attend the exhibition seminars.
The IP Networks Show brings together businesses hungry to profit from the power of IP networks. It is a business event: an exhibition and a series of seminars.
The event focuses on innovation and knowledge in: IP networks, Virtualisation, Data Centres, Cloud.
It’s two days packed with best practise, case studies and great networking. If you provide an IP network solution, you have to have a presence at the show by exhibiting.
Leading Australian enterprises, telcos, ISPs and data centres will visit the show to get new ideas and solutions.
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Why don't risk management programs work?
- Yahoo Japan says 22 million user IDs may have been stolen