IP Networks Show 2012
- Free admission for trade visitors to the IP Networks Show Australia exhibition showcase and to attend the exhibition seminars.
The IP Networks Show brings together businesses hungry to profit from the power of IP networks. It is a business event: an exhibition and a series of seminars.
The event focuses on innovation and knowledge in: IP networks, Virtualisation, Data Centres, Cloud.
It’s two days packed with best practise, case studies and great networking. If you provide an IP network solution, you have to have a presence at the show by exhibiting.
Leading Australian enterprises, telcos, ISPs and data centres will visit the show to get new ideas and solutions.
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sign up now »
Vintek, a leading provider of managed IT services, needed to consolidate the technology underlying its cloud services to improve performance for its customers. The IBM® PureFlex™ System let Vintek combine all of its cloud services into a single platform that greatly improved performance and efficiency for customers. Read the case study to find out how IBM solutions helped Vintek, an Adelaide-based MSP reduce the amount of time and money it spent managing and maintaining its hardware.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- RadiumOne brings programmatic advertising tech platform to Australia
- Aussie online tailor adopts 3D body scanner to improve omni-channel strategy
- At Cebit opening ceremony, leaders evoke need to protect private data
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey