spatial@gov® Conference and Exhibition 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
spatial@gov®, now in its fourth year, is the only geospatial event organised in conjunction with the peak organisations in Australia and New Zealand representing the public, private, research and professional sectors of the spatial community.
In 2012, spatial@gov® will explore the theme Future Directions: Linking People, Policy and Place.
The 3-day event will also feature the presentations of the 2012 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Industry Awards at the conference dinner, other networking events, a comprehensive technical exhibition showcasing innovative, place-based capabilities.
National Convention Centre Canberra
31 Constitution Avenue, Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Is data on your new Lollipop Android device encrypted? Maybe not
- D-Link patches router, says more fixes are on the way
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities