Squiz and Funnelback User Conference 2012
Squiz and Funnelback
Squiz & Funnelback International User Conference
30 – 31 August – Hilton Brisbane QLD
The Squiz & Funnelback International User Conference for 2012 is being presented in an exciting 2 day format allowing delegates to pick and choose the days they want to attend. Over the course of the conference there will be cocktail receptions, a gala dinner and plenty of opportunities to socialise and network with colleagues.
Day One focuses on CMS solutions including integration, analytics, accessibility, scalability, distributed authoring and social networking.
Day Two is all about training for Squiz CMS and Funnelback Internet & Enterprise search technology training. Delegates can choose between workshops or more intensive “hands on keyboard” training.
Must see event for web managers, web developers, marketing managers, IT managers, knowledge managers.
190 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
- Website: http://www.squiz.com.au/news_and_events/conference
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 9045 2840
- RSVP: No
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes