Kaspersky Open Space Security
Kaspersky Open Space Security protects workstations, file servers and mail servers from all types of contemporary business internet threats, removes viruses from email and keeps information secure and fully accessible to users of network resources in your business
Kaspersky Open Space Security provides your wide corporate infrastructure with world-class anti-malware protection in a single, integrated suite of applications that work seamlessly across all platforms. Every workstation, laptop, file server, mail server, Internet gateway or smartphone is fully protected, giving you complete confidence that the network is secure, whether you are working in the office, remotely or at home.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide
- Social data tool reveals value of an individual Tweet