Distributors for Kroll Ontrack
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Researcher finds latest Office zero-day was first used in 2009
- Proposed e-license plates can be altered remotely and may be used to track you
- Why we can't stop malicious insiders
- Google funds campaign against child porn online
- UK spy agency reportedly intercepted email of delegates at G20 meetings in 2009