Sign up now »
As discussed in Part 1 of this series (Enterprise SSHD Basics, TP649), a solid state hybrid drive (SSHD) for enterprise applications presents a favorable value proposition in the current storage market. By adding a solid state (or NAND flash) component to the core architecture of a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), SSHDs present unique opportunities for enterprise environments to achieve improved performance—without sacrificing storage capacity. Furthermore, the operation of these drives delivers performance levels above those of traditional HDDs, with continued overall endurance.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Symantec walks away from managed firewall and endpoint services
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- The NSA tracks World of Warcraft and other online games for terrorist clues
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?