XiT Distribution is 100% Australian owned & operated. With warehouses in Brisbane and Perth, the company distributes products for some of Australia’s most respected brands. It has a reputation for providing fast, friendly and efficient service to IT & AV resellers. Staff are competent, motivated and possess the skills and attitude necessary to succeed in the IT & AV distribution business.
In addition to its huge range of IT products, XiT distributes a complete range of Audio Visual products including Plasma & LCD TVs, Commercial Display Panels, Home Theatre Systems, Amplifiers & Speaker Systems. This is of particular interest to resellers as the IT & AV industries continue to merge.
XiT carries substantial local stock and goods can either be delivered nationwide, drop shipped or collected directly from the Brisbane or Perth warehouses. There is no minimum purchase order value and no minimum monthly spend. Every reseller regardless of size is important to XIT Distribution.
Wholesale Distribution of IT Hardware, Consumables & Audio Visual Products. Products include: Notebooks, Desktops, Servers, Multifunction Devices, Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines, Digital Cameras, Monitors, Storage Devices, Memory Products, Blank Media, wide range of accessories, Uninterrupted Power Supplies, Wired & Wireless Networking Products, PC Components, Label Makers, Software, Commercial Display Panels, Plasma & LCD Televisions, Amplifiers, Projectors & Screens, DVD Players & Recorders, Home Theatre Systems, Speaker Systems and more.
• XiT has established an Audio Visual Division and distributes a complete range of Audio Visual products including Plasma & LCD TVs, Commercial Display Panels, Home Theatre Systems, Amplifiers & Speakers Systems.
• A 32 page full colour catalogue is produced each month and posted to all registered resellers. It is perfect for communicating new products, monthly specials or promotions and helps resellers maximize their sales.
• XiT has established a permanent demonstration facility/showroom where products from various vendors are on display.
• There is no minimum purchase order value and no minimum monthly spend, as every reseller regardless of size is important to XIT Distribution.
• 100% of incoming calls are answered by one of the XiT sales team. There is no automated phone cue/voice messaging system. Resellers are able to gain information regarding price, specifications, and stock availability immediately. Perfect for resellers who are on the road.
• Drop ship service: In addition to normal delivery services, orders can be despatched directly to the resellers’ customer, with a delivery docket bearing the resellers’ details.
• Instant Pickup Service: Resellers can walk in, place an order and collect the goods on the spot.
Credit Terms are available to approved applicants, Direct Deposit, EFTPOS, VISA, AMEX and Moneytech.
View prices & stock availability on-line. On-line ordering, view product brochures and pictures. View or download the latest 32 page colour catalogue.
XiT distributes products to consultants, system integrators, value added resellers, installers & retailers, providing they are actively involved in reselling products to the IT or AV industry.
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Texas drone bill sparks a battle
- Alleged tech support scammers settle FTC charges