Observatory Crest represents some of the world’s leading IT solution vendors including F5 Networks, HP ArcSight, Axway, MobileIron, Palo Alto Networks, Aerohive and BlueCat Networks. As a true value-added distributor in the IT and telecommunication markets we possess the technical expertise to provide partners with the skills and support they need to create compelling business solutions for their customers. In addition to this we provide access to demonstration equipment for customer trials and Proof of Concept environments, and undertake End-User Lead Generation activities to benefit our partners.
Number of Staff
Technical competency and a strong pre-sales support across all vendors we represent. Our staff travel extensively in support of our partners and vendors.
What makes Observatory Crest different is the focus, support and technical expertise we bring to our partners. This is provided in part by a dedicated training room where we conduct channel enablement programs and sales training. The principals of Observatory Crest are active in the day to day operation of the company and believe in engaging directly with our partners and vendors to ensure we understand what is required to add value. We empower all our staff to make decisions themselves such that our response to all customers is swift and reliable.
We support the channel programs implemented by our vendor partners.
We offer extensive channel enablement programs, comprehensive sales training and invest heavily in demo equipment to further assist our reseller partners in Proof of Concept environments. In addition we undertake End User Lead Generation activities on behalf of our vendors and supply our partners with the leads that result from this.
Security focused partners selling into Enterprise, Telco, Government and SMB markets.
North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report