WhiteGold is a leading value-added distributor specialising in unified technology solutions for businesses across Australia and New Zealand. Our portfolio includes a comprehensive range of security, networking, storage and VoIP solutions, as well as associated services, wholesale managed services and certified training courses – all delivered through the very best Reseller and Service Integrator Partners available in Oceania.
Our industry is constantly talking about 'convergence’ – but what does it really mean? It means that technology users today require increasingly complex solutions that are slowly bringing together what were once disparate products and technologies, into a singular infrastructure that can cater for all their needs and interoperate for maximum efficiency and benefit. In other words – they want everything to work together and empower them – and they want it cheap, fast, secure and available all the time.
This has driven WhiteGold to assess our traditionally security-focused business model and evolve into something new, that caters for the demands and requirements of today’s technology users. The end result is something very new – and very different. Our strength in IT Security will remain, but our business has transformed into a broader-based technology provider that still retains our niche Customer Experience. Highlighting the unified technology solutions that we now distribute – we call this Unified Value Distribution.
What this means for our channel partners and their end users, is that they can rely on the quality of value-added services and support that they have previously enjoyed from WhiteGold for IT Security solutions – across all of today’s most prevalent technology areas. With solutions ranging across Unified Threat Management, Unified Communications, Unified Performance Management, Unified Content Security, Unified Digital Storage, Unified Access Control, Unified Security Management and Unified IP Networking – it really is Distribution that is all about 'U’.
Whether you are an end user, reseller, integrator or consultancy house – or indeed a technology vendor – contact us today to find out how we can address your technology or business needs through our unique approach to value-added unified technology distribution.
Our current vendor partners include Aastra Telecom, Aerohive, Allied Telesis, Arbor Networks, Barracuda Networks, D-Link, Exinda Networks, FireEye, Fortinet, Imation, IronKey, Kaspersky Lab, Meraki Networks, nCircle, Rittal, Solera Networks, Sourcefire, Swivel Secure, VASCO, WatchGuard, Zscaler and more.
Number of Staff
IT Security, Unified Communications, Networking and Storage.
• Your own internal account manager whose job it is to facilitate your sales.
• Free telephone-based technical support for resellers.
• Free calls direct to potential clients on your behalf, to talk through their business needs, product details, technical requirements, etc.
• Qualified WhiteGold engineers and business development managers who will visit clients with you to provide additional technical, consultancy and sales support, help with installations and more.
• Extensive Support – (in most cases free of charge) with your own marketing campaigns. For example, branded telemarketing services where we will call an agreed-upon list of customers and/or prospects on your behalf – representing you as a virtual employee.
• Full Web-Based Customer Centre – capabilities to allow you to place orders, track shipments and returns, add and track support cases, view and save statements, invoices and quotes and much, much more.
• Free product sales training
• Technical training courses – on-site or at WhiteGold’s fully equipped SecureWise Academy technical training centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
• Vendor solution showcase sessions – at our SecureWise Academy centres in Sydney and Melbourne
WhiteGold Assist includes Sales Assist, Market Assist, Service Assist.
Installation, configuration and training on all vendor products. WhiteGold is an Accredited Training Centre for Fortinet, WatchGuard, Barracuda, Vasco, Aastra and Kaspersky. We have dedicated facilities offered under the “SecureWise Academy” brand – where we can comfortably house up to 20 people for hands-on training. WhiteGold can also provide information security consulting, policy creation, vulnerability assessment services and more.
WhiteGold Customers can access their account on our WhiteGold Customer Centre online portal and create their own quotes, view statements, add/view support tickets and more.
Security, Unified Communications, Networking and Storage Specialised VARs, SI’s and Consultancy Houses as well as VARs and SI’s that require assistance and education to enter these technology areas to dramatically increase revenues.
Frenchs Forest, New South Wales, 2086
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia