Ingram Micro Australia
Ingram Micro Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc, and Australia’s largest distributor of technology products.
Ingram Micro Inc (NYSE:IM), a Fortune 100 company, is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company for the IT industry worldwide.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programmes, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution.
Headquartered in Sydney, Ingram Micro Australia has offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, and warehousing in Sydney and Perth and represents over 100 vendors to a network of more than 7500 active Australian resellers. For more information see http://au.ingrammicro.com
Ingram Micro is Australia’s leading expert in distribution logistics. With the industry’s most advanced logistics resources, it holds an inventory in excess of 15,000 individual product lines from the world’s leading vendors, offering resellers throughout Australia access to the broadest range of technology products in the country.
A dedicated Ingram Micro Logistics team provides 3rd-party logistics services to vendors, enabling them to eliminate freight-forwarding, shorten their supply chain, lower inventory and freight management costs and increase their efficiency and speed-to-market.
Dedicated sales and technical solutions teams support Australian resellers across all technology category and market segments. Ingram Micro delivers sales, marketing, business development and technical support for its reseller partners through extensive education and training programs, focused account management and business development. This is supported by industry leading resources and services as the Partner Technology Centre (PTC) and in-line Configuration Centre at the company’s Advanced Logistics Centre in Sydney.
Ingram Micro is unique in its ability to support resellers across the entire technology spectrum, from fast-moving consumer electronics and mobile products, to complex, multi-vendor enterprise solutions or industry-specific solutions in industries such as retail (AIDC, POS and digital display solutions), education (digital display and software solutions) and distribution (IP security and monitoring solutions).
• A global, financially secure, publically-listed (NYSE:IM) distribution partner offering the most comprehensive product range and largest stock-holding of any Australian distributor, Ingram Micro is also the industry’s largest credit provider in Australia.
• World-class warehouse management systems that ensure fast, accurate logistics with massive scale. Ingram Micro’s 40,000m2 Advanced Logistics Centre (ALC) in Sydney, and 2,000m2 distribution centre in Perth hold more than 15,000 individual product lines, and ship an average of 60,000 individual products every day to resellers and their end customers throughout Australia.
• A dedicated Ingram Micro Logistics team offers vendors 3rd-party logistics support – helping them to eliminate freight-forwarding, shorten their supply chain, remove cost and increase efficiency and speed-to-market.
• Extensive market penetration across all market segments including corporate, education, OEM, government, SMB and retail and a network of more than 7500 active reseller partners.
• Dedicated teams focused on each market segment and technology area offer experienced sales, technology, and operational support to reseller partners through education and training, strategic consulting, business planning and sales development activity with the support of the industry’s most experienced and certified product and technology experts.
• Industry leading e-commerce and EDI capability. TechLink – Ingram Micro’s e-commerce portal is used by more than 10,000 users every day to research, compare, and order products for their customers. Ingram Micro’s sophisticated back-office systems enable partners to lower the cost of transactions through integration and automation of transactions via EDI.
• Ingram Micro’s dedicated marketing team supports its vendor partners with a wide range of channel and end-user marketing initiatives and lead-generation activity across its network of resellers.
• Partner Technology Centre (PTC) – a purpose-built $6m data-centre facility available for partners to demonstrate the inter-operability of hardware and software from diverse vendors. This unique facility is available to Ingram Micro’s reseller and vendor partners for education and training, customer demonstrations and proof-of-concept testing for complex, multi-vendor, infrastructure, data-centre and virtualisation solutions.
• A wide range of value-added services for resellers such as the fully-in-line Configuration Centre in Ingram Micro’s Sydney Advanced Logistics Centre (which offers a wide range of configuration and testing services to resellers and vendors) to flexible, configurable Drop Ship services (enabling resellers to ship directly to their end customers with their own branding on packaging).
Ingram Micro manages a wide range of channel programmes including product launches, events, education and training, advertising, marketing and PR campaigns and lead-generation on behalf of its vendors. With a dedicated marketing and business development team Ingram Micro helps both resellers and vendors to grow market share and profitability.
• Specialist Account Management teams for Enterprise, SME, Retail, ADIC/POS, Print & Supplies and Consumer focused reseller partners. These teams have deep expertise in the specific needs and demands of those market segments and are experienced in specific industry verticals from retail, distribution and education to mining and manufacture.
• Sales and business development teams that help resellers to improve their profitability by
Taking cost out of their businesses through leveraging Ingram Micro’s expert, cross-vendor pre-sales teams to work alongside their own teams on identifying and closing sales opportunities and constructing deals
Providing sales and business development teams to help resellers grow existing business and establish new revenue streams. These teams work with reseller partners to match market opportunities with reseller capabilities and provide strategic planning and enablement in emerging market segments such as cloud and mobility to deliver new revenue opportunities
• Ingram Micro has the largest software licensing business, broadest solutions stack and 17 vendor partners in Australia. Our 75 dedicated software licensing experts deliver best in market quote turnaround times, pricing, lead generation campaigns, renewals programs and education & certification programs.
• Advanced E-Commerce and electronic transactional capability with TechLink – the industry’s leading reseller e-commerce website – and a range of flexible EDI integration options
• A fully in-line Configuration Centre offering a wide range of configuration and testing services to resellers and vendors
• Wide ranging education and training, product and technology certification programs and reseller events enabling resellers to up-skill their teams. This activity is supported by the Partner Technology Centre, and the advice and support of Ingram Micro
Trading accounts available to resellers on application. Payment options include credit card, direct deposit, direct debit, EFT, EFTPOS, Bpay, and online credit card ordering for cash accounts via TechLink.
With Ingram Micro’s new ‘TechLink’ launched in 2012, business just got easier. A completely new platform, Techlink offers new and improved features such as, intuitive search functionality, side-by-side product comparison, reseller-to-end user quoting and improved order transaction and management and provides the industry’s most advanced E-Commerce B2B platform for Australian resellers.
Ingram Micro services broad segments of the market including corporate, OEM, government, SMB, regional and retail and welcomes new resellers across the entire technology market from those specialising in fast-moving consumer goods and retail to those delivering highly complex enterprise solutions or specialising in specific industries such as education, mining, distribution, retail or manufacturing.
With a highly experienced and certified enterprise technology team, Ingram Micro offers systems integrators, solutions and service providers, ISVs and a consultant team with the business and technology expertise to help them grow their existing businesses and establish new revenue streams in growing segments such as cloud services and mobility technologies.
Ingram Micro’s dedicated team focusing on data capture (AIDC), POS, digital display and IP-based security solutions offers resellers operating in retail, education and other industry segments where these technologies are opening new revenue opportunities a partner with the industry experience to help them grow.
Rosebery, New South Wales, 2018
Rosebery, New South Wales, 2018
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB