Hemisphere Technologies is an Australian owned and managed company based in Pyrmont New South Wales. Specialising in corporate and consumer IT security software solutions.We focus on providing great customer service and support to our partners throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our growing numbers of corporate channel partners enjoy the benefits of our company philosophy to:
• Exceed customer expectations of us as a truly national distributor of Kaspersky products.
• Build long term customer and supplier business relationships.
• Provide great customer service and support.
• Make it easy for resellers to do business with us.
Number of Staff
Hemisphere Technologies is a specialised distributor and supporter of Kaspersky Lab and Tech Titan IT security products throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our company motto of “Whatever It Takes” highlights our passion for achieving nothing but industry best practice in all areas of our business.
Hemisphere Technologies is a distributor of the fastest growing IT security products for the consumer and business channel. Our decision to partner with Kaspersky Lab and Tech Titan reflects a mutual commitment and shared vision for distribution and service in the Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Island markets. We offer:
– Lead Generation
– Dedicated Account Manger
– Engage end users directly to help facilitate sales at partners’ request.
– Fast response times
Help to grow our Channel Partners revenue with regular promotional/incentive programs.
Yes, Direct Deposit and Credit Cards.
Hemisphere Technologies’ website (www.hemispheretechnologies.com.au) provides a large range of products and information. We have an online ordering system for our partners that offers easy access and streamlined ordering.
Yes, Systems Integrators, IT Consultants, Security Specialists and VAR’s. Dedicated, passionate professionals interested in increasing revenues by selling best of breed products.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities