Hemisphere Technologies is an Australian owned and managed company based in Pyrmont New South Wales. Specialising in corporate and consumer IT security software solutions.We focus on providing great customer service and support to our partners throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our growing numbers of corporate channel partners enjoy the benefits of our company philosophy to:
• Exceed customer expectations of us as a truly national distributor of Kaspersky products.
• Build long term customer and supplier business relationships.
• Provide great customer service and support.
• Make it easy for resellers to do business with us.
Number of Staff
Hemisphere Technologies is a specialised distributor and supporter of Kaspersky Lab and Tech Titan IT security products throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Our company motto of “Whatever It Takes” highlights our passion for achieving nothing but industry best practice in all areas of our business.
Hemisphere Technologies is a distributor of the fastest growing IT security products for the consumer and business channel. Our decision to partner with Kaspersky Lab and Tech Titan reflects a mutual commitment and shared vision for distribution and service in the Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Island markets. We offer:
– Lead Generation
– Dedicated Account Manger
– Engage end users directly to help facilitate sales at partners’ request.
– Fast response times
Help to grow our Channel Partners revenue with regular promotional/incentive programs.
Yes, Direct Deposit and Credit Cards.
Hemisphere Technologies’ website (www.hemispheretechnologies.com.au) provides a large range of products and information. We have an online ordering system for our partners that offers easy access and streamlined ordering.
Yes, Systems Integrators, IT Consultants, Security Specialists and VAR’s. Dedicated, passionate professionals interested in increasing revenues by selling best of breed products.
Sign up now »
As MSPs deploy new applications, their underlying IT infrastructures become more complex. This whitepaper looks into how IBM® SmartCloud Application Performance Management can deliver the insights to minimise issues. By intelligently managing traditional IT, virtualised, cloud and hybrid environments, it helps ensure optimal performance, minimal disruptions and superior end-user experience.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia