Pacific Communications is the market leader in integrated IP systems and CCTV for the security surveillance market. With over 40 years
of experience, Pacific Communications offer a total solution to the security surveillance market with a comprehensive portfolio of IP network technology, security CCTV Surveillance equipment and Video Transmission.
Our specialised sales and product engineering team provide customers (Security and IT specialists) with extensive support for designing solutions for systems ranging from the simple to more complex systems. Pacific Communications offers:
• An extensive branch network of 21 branches throughout Australia and New Zealand.
• The highest levels of inventory and stock availability.
• Superior Sales and Service Support from more than 120+ people.
Number of Staff
- We provide customers with extensive service, design solutions, tender responses and the ability to assist in product engineering for simple or complex IP network and CCTV surveillance systems.
- Our national service centre with in-house service technicians, engineers, product management and development teams support, service and repair the comprehensive range of products. Before they are released, new products are tested and reviewed and put through rigorous assessments, to ensure total product integrity.
- Extensive range of products from leading brands – Unequalled stock holdings at our branches – Convenient branch network with access to 21 branches throughout Australia and New
Zealand. – National service centre – Highly specialized sales staff who provide customers with extensive service, design solutions, tender responses and the ability to assist in product engineering for simple to complex systems.
Currently recruiting interested IT Resellers/Integrators.
Email email@example.com to register your interest.
- We offer a regular program of technical training workshops to our customers through the Hills Training Institute.
- Available upon application.
- Full display of the extensive product range including product brochures available for download. – The latest case studies from the industry, news items and new products. – Comprehensive Members section featuring
pricing, shortform pricebook, downloads of manuals, firmware and tools.
Resellers with expertise on: – Networking – VoIP – Storage Systems – Data Cabling
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One