Digital Networks Australia
Digital Networks Australia (DNA) is a leading distributor of infrastructure, security and intelligence solutions. We are focused on helping to grow the business of our vendors and reseller partners by connecting them with the right customers . We achieve this by delivering tailored lead generation campaigns backed by high quality technical services and education programmes.
Lead generation campaigns for partners
In-depth technical knowledge of our products supported by engineer certification
Channel education services
Vendor certification training
Online demo and learning centre for partners
Technical enablement days
Certified engineers available for demos and proof of concepts
Professional services for Partners
Vendor education and certification programmes
Funded marketing campaigns
Channel sales and technical enablement
Vendor Certification programmes
Technology and solution awareness programmes
Demo and proof of concept support
Product health checks
Maintenance renewal service
Level 1 support for all products
Accredited Training services
Full credit facilities and accounts for approved customers together with credit card payment options.
Complete B2B e-commerce facility with transaction management.
Value-Add Resellers, Integrators and Service Providers involved in the architecture of enterprise solutions for medium to large organisations.
Artarmon, New South Wales, 2064
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide