SAN Systems is a specialist distributor of storage and data centre solutions and also provides channel services so that its partners can provide leading-edge solutions to their customers while maintaining reliability, compliance, control and optimal performance.
Number of Staff
Established professional services model and unique channel-only services focused on data storage and management technologies and providing resellers a complete suite of pre and post sales tools, programs and support services to enhance their own customer relationships.
SAN Systems is focused on storage and data centre solutions, and provides a more specific and deeper skill set and knowledge base, together with a suite of market and technology-leading vendors.
- DC Drill reseller support and education programs – DC Trust vendor-certification training – DC Starter reseller market development and co-op programs – DC Signal market update and technology awareness program – MANIA – Industry loyalty program and exclusive technology summit.
- DC Field professional installation services from pre-configuration through to full customised rollouts – DC FireBlanket advanced hardware replacement – DC Stage Logistics technology preparation, configuration, installation and project management.
- Trading account on application; credit card; EFT – MoneyTech – DC Funds leasing programs and creative, sustainable finance options that cover the entire cost of deployment (not limited to hardware only).
- ChannelControl web-based reseller resource centre to manage annuity security business, licensing and renewal business – Full B2B e-commerce facility and transaction management services to enhance customer experience; comprehensive technology configurators and quote designer engine based on local currency and unique vendor SKUs – Customer profile management.
All resellers, service providers and prime contractors that have transactional relationships with end users that require the provision of data storage and management products to their customers.
St Leonards, New South Wales, 2065
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes