Firewall Systems is a business unit of Distribution Central and has been established to give our resellers the products, managed service offerings, technical and marketing support that allow them to provide responsible technology leading data security solutions for their customers. Our business is built upon an intimate and superior understanding of IT security and the vendors that operate in this market, as well as the diverse data security needs of customers ranging from large enterprises through to very small businesses and government departments.
Number of Staff
- Established professional services model and unique channel-only managed services focused on data security – Wireless infrastructure/security and content management – Providing resellers a complete suite of pre and post sales tools, programs and support services to enhance their own customer relationships.
Firewall Systems is the only IT security focused distributor, which provides a more specific and deeper skill set and knowledge base, together with a complete suite of market and technology leading vendors.
- DC Drill reseller support and education programs – DC Master vendor certification training – DC Starter reseller market development and co-op programs – DC Signal market update and technology awareness program – MANIA Industry loyalty program and exclusive technology summit.
- DC Host complete threat management, monitoring, updating and reporting services – DC Field comprehensive security policy design, assesment and audit service; installations and field services – DC Field VMS vulnerability management service to assess and manage threat exposure – DC FireBlanket advanced hardware replacement (unique for most vendors) – DC Stage Logistics technology preparation, configuration, installation and project management.
- Managed credit facilities, credit accounts and credit card payments – DC Funds leasing programs and creative, sustainable finance options that cover the entire cost of deployment (not limited to hardware only) – MoneyTech.
- ChannelControl web based reseller resource centre to manage annuity security business, licensing and renewal business – Full B2B e-commerce facility and transaction management services to enhance customer experience, comprehensive technology configurators and quote designer engine based on local currency and unique vendor SKUs and customer profile management.
All resellers, service providers and prime contractors that have transactional relationships with end users that require the provision of comprehensive security solutions to their customers.
St Leonards, New South Wales, 2065
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- AT&T to offer NEC Terrain push-to-talk Android smartphone starting Friday
- Intel chooses sides in wireless power market
- Good riddance Google Reader: Feedly throws switch on alternate RSS service
- Countries question Google on Glass privacy
- Papers please! Microsoft creates second-class citizens with Office iPhone app
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities