“Quality Made for You”
Compucon is an IT solutions project partner, specialised in platform engineering, aided by strong alliances with leading technology manufacturers and a long history of building reliable, customised Personal Computers, Servers and Workstations.
Compucon is a wholesale distributor.
• Established in Australia in 1990.
• Branches in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and China.
• Recognized for quality products and outstanding service.
• Total reseller focus – all sales go through value-added resellers.
• Solutions developed with specialist engineering partners.
• Systems engineered for Reliability, Flexibility and Expandability:
– Custom Made Servers (esp. Supermicro; Intel-based).
— Heat-tested models for strategic Defence installations.
– Custom Made Personal Computers.
– Custom Made Graphics Workstations (esp. Nvidia Quadro).
• Peripherals (esp. AOC Monitors).
• PC Components.
• Storage Systems (esp. QNAP Network Attached Storage).
• Reliable Custom Made Systems.
• Excellent Personal Service.
• Direct relationships with leading vendors.
Australiawide 3-Year On-Site Warranty underwritten by insurance.
Yes, including Moneytech (no surcharge).
All Resellers and System Builders of PCs, Servers, Graphic Workstations and related products. Solutions providers who want a solid systems partner to enable optimum service. Specialist integrators seeking project-based platform engineering.
Chatswood (Sydney), New South Wales, 2067
Ringwood (Melbourne), Victoria, 3134
Thebarton (Adelaide), South Australia, 5031
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia