“Quality Made for You”
Compucon is an IT solutions project partner, specialised in platform engineering, aided by strong alliances with leading technology manufacturers and a long history of building reliable, customised Personal Computers, Servers and Workstations.
Compucon is a wholesale distributor.
• Established in Australia in 1990.
• Branches in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and China.
• Recognized for quality products and outstanding service.
• Total reseller focus – all sales go through value-added resellers.
• Solutions developed with specialist engineering partners.
• Systems engineered for Reliability, Flexibility and Expandability:
– Custom Made Servers (esp. Supermicro; Intel-based).
— Heat-tested models for strategic Defence installations.
– Custom Made Personal Computers.
– Custom Made Graphics Workstations (esp. Nvidia Quadro).
• Peripherals (esp. AOC Monitors).
• PC Components.
• Storage Systems (esp. QNAP Network Attached Storage).
• Reliable Custom Made Systems.
• Excellent Personal Service.
• Direct relationships with leading vendors.
Australiawide 3-Year On-Site Warranty underwritten by insurance.
Yes, including Moneytech (no surcharge).
All Resellers and System Builders of PCs, Servers, Graphic Workstations and related products. Solutions providers who want a solid systems partner to enable optimum service. Specialist integrators seeking project-based platform engineering.
Chatswood (Sydney), New South Wales, 2067
Ringwood (Melbourne), Victoria, 3134
Thebarton (Adelaide), South Australia, 5031
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins, report says
- Facebook, financial firms targeted by online maurauders
- Pressure mounts for building in security during application development
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox