Bluechip Infotech, established in 1997, focuses on delivering the latest IT and AV products to a wide channel base while maintaining a dedicated commitment to first class service. With Australian offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide we are able to back our commitment to service through localised support.
The Key to Bluechip’s success is in our strong vendor relationships, ensuring a high level of commitment, cooperation and market relations. Thus we guarantee full comprehensive understanding of products and target markets allowing us to provide cost effective solutions to our partners,
Bluechip Infotech has a long and successful history dealing with the SMB / Education and Retail markets through our channel partners. Our value is that we bring the Channel and Vendors together to provide solutions through cooperation. We are a continually evolving company that continues to work hard in its traditional distribution market to consolidate and improve its position, but one that is looking to develop new market and partnerships with customers and Vendors, locally and overseas, to help growth and diversification.
Number of Staff
The distribution of an extensive range of Technology: Notebooks , Server and PCs. Storage solutions and Power protection, Disaster Recovery (DR) networking solutions, Virtualization, AV Solutions, IP Surveillance
Dedicated Account and Business Managers, Flexible systems, Recognising new market trends and evolving the product base.
Valued Partner programs, store representation, co-op marketing, in-house product training, vendor programs
We offer dedicated Sales account and Business development Managers, E-Commerce and online tools, incentive programs.
COD, 14 – 30 days from invoice on prior approved credit account. Credit Card, Cash, Cheque, EFT, Moneytech Dealercard.
The Bluechip Infotech website www.bluechipit.com.au is a valuable sales and informational tool designed to offer our resellers a functional online service that is both fast and easy to navigate. Our objective is to offer our resellers all the tools necessary to enhance and develop their business as well as provide a vehicle to:
•Advertise, position and promote the products that we distribute
•Directly link to our vendors’ sites
•Provide online details of order status, invoice history, tracking deliveries and account history.
•Ensure 24-hour online ordering via secure link
•Emailed notifications of the purchase orders
•Provide a downloadable customised price list
Resellers, Retailers, Vertical Market VARs and System Integrators.
Silverwater, New South Wales, 2128
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- Overconfident execs failing security’s latent big data challenge: McAfee
- Malware numbers just keep growing
- Public cloud benefits outweigh security and data sovereignty risks, says head of Parliament IT
- Google Glass panic triggers rise in facial-recognition blockers
- Massive Java update won't get Oracle out of attacker's crosshairs
- Aussie organisations rate social collaboration platforms as top IT investment: Report
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment