Distribution Central (DC) provides a complete outsourced services hub dedicated to supporting and nourishing the entire industry – from vendor to reseller to their end-users. Our holistic approach enables DC and its partners to capitalise on all IT distribution opportunities in Australia and New Zealand, without diluting the high level of specialisation required to deploy products and services to complex technology markets.
Through our business units, all vendors represented by DC are able to benefit from the added value that a well supported and highly trained channel can provide. And our reseller partners can experience cost and time savings from the phenomenal breadth of our product and service portfolio.
Number of Staff
DC offers a breakthrough web services platform in the form of our in-house ChannelControl product suite: – excellence and opportunity in outsourced asset management and tracking for vendors; – significant competitive value through our business units to our reseller partners; – and, reseller-branded tools to manage and support ongoing relationships with end-users.
Specialised channel-facing business units focused on delivering market-leading solutions with a suite of specialised professional services: – Firewall Systems – www.firewalls.com.au – ViViD Systems – www.vividsystems.com.au – SAN Systems – www.sansystems.com.au – DC Brokerage – Red Education – www.rededucation.com
Reseller support and education programs; DC Master vendor certification training; reseller market development and co-op programs; e-marketing market updates and technology awareness program; and MANIA – industry loyalty program and exclusive technology summit.
DC Field comprehensive network design, assessment and audit service; Installations field services; advanced hardware replacement (unique for most vendors); DC Stage Logistics technology preparation, configuration, installation and project management.
Managed credit facilities, credit accounts and credit card payments; DC Funds leasing programs and creative, sustainable finance options that cover the entire cost of deployment (not limited to hardware only); MoneyTech.
ChannelControl web based reseller resource centre: – to manage annuity security business, licensing and renewal business – full B2B e-commerce facility and transaction management services to enhance customer experience – comprehensive technology configurators and quote designer engine based on local currency and unique vendor SKUs and customer profile management.
All resellers, service providers and prime contractors that have transactional relationships with end users that require the provision of contemporary and market-leading IT solutions.
St Leonards, New South Wales, 2065
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- 3D printer creates lithium-ion batteries the size of a grain of sand
- Congress looks to kill NASA's plan to capture an asteroid
- AT&T to offer NEC Terrain push-to-talk Android smartphone starting Friday
- Intel chooses sides in wireless power market
- Good riddance Google Reader: Feedly throws switch on alternate RSS service
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification