Aquion Pty Ltd supplies award winning software to enterprise accounts through reseller channels in Australia and New Zealand.
We support our partners in all phases of the sales process:
- product marketing
- pre-sales technical evaluation.
- post-sales implementation services
Aquion has three divisions:
AqSEC – security and networking
AqRE – Aquion Reseller Extension Service, and
AqBIZ – ERP and CRM Consulting and Implemetation Services based on Sage ERP X3..
AqSEC – Security and Networking
Aquion’s has broad and deep knowledge of the technologies required to secure an enterprise’s infrastructure. Our security business is over 10 years old and our expertise is available to partners to enable sales of our vendors’ technologies.Featured Solutions are:
- Mobile Device Security and Management
- Network Management
- Authentication Management
- Compliance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention
- Secure SOA/XML Gateways
AqRE – Aquion Reseller Extension service(AqRE)
AqRE offers resellers a single point for sourcing software solutions and services, enabling resellers to maximise software sales into their customer base.
With a portfolio of over 2000 software vendors, AqRE also offers a maintenance management service to enable resellers to capture and capitalize on on-going software maintenance revenues.
Our established buying relationships with global software vendors helps resellers to deal with all sourcing, importation, licensing and currency issues.
We provide software in all categories including:
Anti-Virus, Biometric Authentication, CAD, Email Archival, MindMapping, Network Management, Multimedia, Security, Project Management, Financial Management, Windows Management, EndPoint Management, Systems Management.
SolutionsTwo Factor Authentication, Network Management, Encryption, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Penetration Testing
Featured VendorsSMS PASSCODE, Titus, Rapid7, CimCor (Cimtrak), GFI, GlobalSCAPE, MobileIron, PGP, SolarWinds, Symantec, Netwrix
Number of Staff
Security and Networking – Certified Sales and Technical Staff can help resellers with
– marketing, pre-sales technical support, channel development, post-sales support, implementation services for resale..
– Licensing, strategic sourcing, maintenance management, speed to market.
AqRE is unique in the breadth and depth of software offering. Quotations and orders are processed with maximum efficiency and according to SLAs. Focussed reseller account management with a can-do attitude.
AqRE Reseller Program – dedicated Account Manager, Regular Promotions, Lunch and Learn Sessions.
Solution consulting – what’s the best product for your customer?
Pre and post sales technical support.
Implementation services for AqSEC technologies
30 days on application
Security, Risk and Compliance specialists
AqRE – any corporate, business or government reseller
Mosman, New South Wales, 2088
Mosman, New South Wales, 2088
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
In the world of data storage technology, there are three fundamental necessities that drive invention: capacity, performance and price. Widespread adoption depends largely on a technology’s ability to deliver all three with the least amount of disruption to the user experience, not on the notion that any single technology can have a de facto impact on the hard drive market.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Tech titans urge surveillance reform
- Hackers said to infiltrate European foreign affairs ministries ahead of G20
- Symantec walks away from managed firewall and endpoint services
- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Online backup service SugarSync moves to paid-only model
- 300 victims report fake support calls to security org
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?