Aquion Pty Ltd supplies award winning software to enterprise accounts through reseller channels in Australia and New Zealand.
We support our partners in all phases of the sales process:
- product marketing
- pre-sales technical evaluation.
- post-sales implementation services
Aquion has three divisions:
AqSEC – security and networking
AqRE – Aquion Reseller Extension Service, and
AqBIZ – ERP and CRM Consulting and Implemetation Services based on Sage ERP X3..
AqSEC – Security and Networking
Aquion’s has broad and deep knowledge of the technologies required to secure an enterprise’s infrastructure. Our security business is over 10 years old and our expertise is available to partners to enable sales of our vendors’ technologies.Featured Solutions are:
- Mobile Device Security and Management
- Network Management
- Authentication Management
- Compliance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention
- Secure SOA/XML Gateways
AqRE – Aquion Reseller Extension service(AqRE)
AqRE offers resellers a single point for sourcing software solutions and services, enabling resellers to maximise software sales into their customer base.
With a portfolio of over 2000 software vendors, AqRE also offers a maintenance management service to enable resellers to capture and capitalize on on-going software maintenance revenues.
Our established buying relationships with global software vendors helps resellers to deal with all sourcing, importation, licensing and currency issues.
We provide software in all categories including:
Anti-Virus, Biometric Authentication, CAD, Email Archival, MindMapping, Network Management, Multimedia, Security, Project Management, Financial Management, Windows Management, EndPoint Management, Systems Management.
SolutionsTwo Factor Authentication, Network Management, Encryption, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Penetration Testing
Featured VendorsSMS PASSCODE, Titus, Rapid7, CimCor (Cimtrak), GFI, GlobalSCAPE, MobileIron, PGP, SolarWinds, Symantec, Netwrix
Number of Staff
Security and Networking – Certified Sales and Technical Staff can help resellers with
– marketing, pre-sales technical support, channel development, post-sales support, implementation services for resale..
– Licensing, strategic sourcing, maintenance management, speed to market.
AqRE is unique in the breadth and depth of software offering. Quotations and orders are processed with maximum efficiency and according to SLAs. Focussed reseller account management with a can-do attitude.
AqRE Reseller Program – dedicated Account Manager, Regular Promotions, Lunch and Learn Sessions.
Solution consulting – what’s the best product for your customer?
Pre and post sales technical support.
Implementation services for AqSEC technologies
30 days on application
Security, Risk and Compliance specialists
AqRE – any corporate, business or government reseller
Mosman, New South Wales, 2088
Mosman, New South Wales, 2088
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
The ascension into the cloud has become a popular strategy for Australian businesses that want to increase efficiencies, resources and mobility. What are your peers and competitors doing to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the cloud and how are they addressing the challenges?
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Data privacy must unify IT engineering, legal and policy objectives, CPO warns
- OAIC fetes Telstra privacy failure
- The week in security: Apple details iOS security as Bitcoin hacked again, XP next
- Juniper Networks not giving up firewall patent fight vs. Palo Alto Networks
- iPhone Air: Latest iPhone 6 concept video has fanboys fired up
- 8 attributes of the successful CMO
- Foxtel employs wearable technology to give AFL fans a more sensory experience
- Social Media Getting More Spontaneous and Less Personal
- Businesses adopt a digital strategy but most are skeptical of success
- Telstra breached privacy of over 15k customers: Privacy Commissioner