Aquion Pty Ltd, est. 2000, supplies award winning software to enterprise accounts through reseller channels in Australia and New Zealand.
Aquion has two divisions:
AqSEC – security and networking and
AqRE – Aquion Reseller Extension Service.
AqSEC – Security and Networking
Aquion provides Solutions for Security, Compliance, Productivity and Performance Optimisation. Featured Solutions are:
- Mobile Device Security and Management
- Network Management
- Authentication Management
- Compliance Management
- Vulnerability Management
- IT Operations Management
- Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention
- Penetration Testing
AqRE – Aquion Reseller Extension service(AqRE)
AqRE offers resellers a single point for sourcing software solutions and services, enabling resellers to maximise software sales into their customer base.
With a portfolio of over 1000 software vendors, AqRE also offers a maintenance management service to enable resellers to capture and capitalize on on-going software maintenance revenues.
Our established buying relationships with global software vendors helps resellers to deal with all sourcing, importation, licensing and currency issues.
We provide software in all categories including:
Anti-Virus, Biometric Authentication, CAD, Email Archival, MindMapping, Network Management, Multimedia, Security, Project Management, Financial Management, Windows Management, EndPoint Management, Systems Management.
SolutionsTwo Factor Authentication, Network Management, Encryption, Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Penetration Testing
Featured VendorsSMS PASSCODE, Titus, Rapid7, CimCor (Cimtrak), GFI, GlobalSCAPE, Good Technology, PGP, SolarWinds, Symantec, SSH
Number of Staff
– marketing, pre-sales technical support, channel development, post-sales support.
– Licensing, strategic sourcing, maintenance management, speed to market.
AqRE is unique in the breadth and depth of software offering. Quotations and orders are processed with maximum efficiency and according to SLAs. Focussed reseller account management with a can-do attitude.
AqRE Reseller Program – dedicated Account Manager, Regular Promotions, Lunch and Learn Sessions.
Solution consulting – what’s the best product for your customer.
Pre and post sales technical support.
Implementation services for selected technologies.
30 days on application
Strategic Vendors – Security, Risk and Compliance specialists
AqRE – any corporate, business or government reseller
Mosman, New South Wales, 2088
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes