Emerging Leaders 2016
Connector Systems delivers a combination of world-class solutions and local, individual, advice and support. We are a boutique, service-oriented distributor specialising in value-added solutions for Small Business, Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
The aim of Connector Systems is to build a trust relationship with our reseller and vendor partners across Australia and New Zealand. We do this by delivering – consistently and reliably – comprehensive solutions, training and enablement, consulting, engineering and marketing services.
We represent suppliers from four key technology areas • Network, WiFi & Wireless • Security • Storage, Backup and Data Management • VDI, Thin Client and Cloud Computing
We are 100% channel focused and wholly committed to our customers – our dedicated team understand and value the importance of on-going relationships. We take our role of trusted advisor seriously, and strive to always deliver excellence in distribution.
Number of Staff
• Network, WiFi & Wireless: Needs analysis and site surveys, WLAN design and implementation assistance, wireless training and enablement, cloud controlled networking, smart Wi-Fi, location based services.
• Security: Comprehensive training services (product, technical, usage and installation)
• Storage, Backup and Data Management: Disk-based backup, archive and retrieval, physical and virtual solutions, SAN, NAS and hybrid storage solutions, including expertise in cloud, data centre and MSP solutions. Software defined storage. Storage acceleration.
• VDI, Thin Client and Cloud Computing: Server-based solutions and management, remote application, desktop publishing, mobile device management, data centre acceleration
• A portfolio of technology-driven, transformative and economical solutions that provide a realistic alternative to standard offerings.
• An opportunity for our partners to differentiate their offering in a competitive marketplace.
• Network, security, storage and wireless lab for demonstration and Proof of Concept (Sydney)
• Your own account management team to deliver timely advice, quotations, and as much assistance as required
• Renewals service, including 90/60/30 day proactive notification
• Free MasterClass and Connector Systems University (CS-U) – a full year calendar of “how to sell” sessions across technologies, industry trends, emerging solutions and new product opportunities.
• VirtualVAR – a free service, offering Connector Systems expertise to your customers (on your behalf). This is usually delivered as a webinar, teleconference, or one-on-one phone conversation – a great way to extend your sales force and utilise our subject experts.
• The Connector Systems Reseller Promise – there is nothing more important to our business than delivering the highest levels of customer service and support.
• A locally owned and operated VAD, supporting channel partners in Australia for more than 12 years, and in New Zealand for more than 30 years.
Connector Systems’ customers benefit from marketing campaigns and assistance, end-user demand generation, lead and opportunity distribution, training and certification calendar, and the MasterClass and CS-U education series.
Connector Systems is a true VAD. Every effort is made to assist our reseller partners sell our carefully selected solutions to their end users. We help our customers grow their businesses in any way we can.
• Free pre-sale expert advice and guidance, post-sale support
• Expert network, security and wireless audits
• Comprehensive site surveys (predictive and on-site)
• Wireless consultations and network troubleshooting
• rf and network design assistance
• Project implementation and documentation
• Professional installations and configurations
• Demonstration, evaluation and Proof of Concept stock for resellers and their end users
• Supply chain management, including virtual warehousing, flexible and staged delivery, and drop-ship
Trading accounts available to all customers on application. Pre-pay, credit card payment and flexible financing solutions also offered.
Comprehensive product information, latest news including industry insights and trend analysis, online enquiry submission, online RMA and warranty assistance, events and training calendar.
SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Systems Integrators, Government, Education, Telco, ISP, MSP, Retail, Health, Hospitality, Supply Chain & Logistics
St Leonards, New South Wales, 2065