Emerging Leaders 2017
Connector Systems is an independent business unit of Ingram Micro’s Advanced Solutions group, delivering a combination of world-class products and services with local advice and support.
We are a customer-focused, service-oriented distributor specialising in value-added solutions for Small Business, Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
The aim of Connector Systems is to build a trust relationship with our reseller and vendor partners across Australia. We do this by delivering – consistently and reliably – comprehensive solutions, training and enablement, consulting, engineering and marketing services.
We represent suppliers from four key technology areas • WiFi, Wireless & Network • Security • Data Protection • VDI, Thin Client and Cloud Computing
Connector Systems is 100% channel focused and wholly committed to our customers. Our dedicated team understand and value the importance of on-going vendor and partner relationships. With the backing of the world’s largest IT&T distributor, our aim is to provide nothing short of excellence in distribution.
Number of Staff
• WiFi, Wireless & Network: Needs analysis and site surveys, WLAN design and implementation assistance, wireless training and enablement, cloud controlled networking, smart Wi-Fi, location based services.
• Security: Comprehensive training services (product, technical, usage and installation)
• Data Protection: Disk-based backup, archive and retrieval, physical and virtual solutions, SAN, NAS and hybrid storage solutions, including expertise in cloud, data centre and MSP solutions. Software defined storage. Storage acceleration.
• VDI, Thin Client and Cloud Computing: Server-based solutions and management, remote application, desktop publishing, mobile device management, data centre acceleration
• A portfolio of technology-driven, transformative and value-for-money solutions that provide a realistic alternative to standard, often expensive, offerings.
• An opportunity for our partners to differentiate their offering in a competitive marketplace.
• Network, security, storage and wireless lab for demonstration and Proof of Concept
• Your own account management team to deliver timely advice, quotations, and as much assistance as required
• Renewals service, including 90/60/30 day proactive notification
• VirtualVAR – a free service, offering Connector Systems expertise to your customers (on your behalf). This is usually delivered as a webinar, teleconference, or one-on-one phone conversation – a great way to extend your sales force and utilise our subject experts.
• The Connector Systems Reseller Promise – there is nothing more important to our business than delivering the highest levels of customer service and support.
Connector Systems’ customers benefit from marketing campaigns and assistance, end-user demand generation, lead and opportunity distribution, training and certification calendar.
Connector Systems is a true VAD. Every effort is made to assist our reseller partners sell our carefully selected solutions to their end users. We help our customers grow their businesses in any way we can.
• Free pre-sale expert advice and guidance, post-sale support
• Expert network, security and wireless audits
• Comprehensive site surveys (predictive and on-site)
• Wireless consultations and network troubleshooting
• rf and network design assistance
• Project implementation and documentation
• Professional installations and configurations
• Demonstration, evaluation and Proof of Concept stock for resellers and their end users
• Supply chain management, including virtual warehousing, flexible and staged delivery, and drop-ship
Trading accounts available to all customers on application. Pre-pay, credit card payment and flexible financing solutions also offered.
Fully transactional reseller portal, comprehensive product information, latest news including industry insights and trend analysis, online enquiry submission, online RMA and warranty assistance, events and training calendar.
SMB, Mid-Market, Enterprise, Systems Integrators, Government, Education, Telco, ISP, MSP, Retail, Health, Hospitality, Supply Chain & Logistics
Rosebery, New South Wales, 2018