Looking to connect with a valuable distributor and manufacturer? ASI Solutions is the answer. ASI Solutions is a national privately owned company, and 100 per cent Australian. For over the last 27 years, ASI has partnered with best-of-class products and solutions providers to offer leading-edge technology, from mobile computers to enterprise systems and storage. We work with our partners on understanding customers’ needs. We offer a build-to-order product range: ASI servers and ASI Desktops, and are the Australian Distributor for Promethean IWB, IntelliPen (Digital Wireless Pen with USB drive) and Digital Display Solutions.
ASI is also a One-stop-shop for large choice of printers, LCD’s and scanners, POS equipment. Complete solutions: Remote management, Security, Storage and Power Protection and VOIP services.
Services: Project management, onsite warranty, repairs and maintenance, customer service 8am – 8pm EST, service agent opportunity (if applicable), service contracts 24/7 options including Point of Sale service.
Number of Staff
As both a distributor and reseller, ASI offers exceptional service and value-added solutions, broad vendor range, superior sourcing relationships and capabilities, working with agents and partners to deliver national service infrastructure, and help desk.
Promotions and incentives, key account partners program, training programmes, monthly pricing.
Australia-wide support, local help desk, full systems integration, consulting and managed services
Channel Partners portal and e-Commerce
All resellers welcome
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
Acquire Maximum Performance and Reliability with Seagate® Solid State Hybrid Drives
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers