Lynx Technologies is a leading supplier of data storage, HP server and networking products and solutions to the Australian reseller channel. Established in 1988, Lynx has developed a strong reputation based on a commitment to: – only provide the very best and strategically correct products and solutions; – enhance the competitiveness of our Channel partners through price positioning and the provision of the very best capabilities and support.
Solutions include: Backup and recovery, shared disk (SAN and NAS), data management, consolidated server solutions, and networking. With a complete portfolio of best-of-breed products and a considerable investment in technical capabilities, Lynx is strongly positioned to satisfy the requirement … be it for products or solutions.
Number of Staff
Our highly qualified pre and post sales technical expertise is geared to assist our Channel partners compete. Our key areas of focus are: – Storage subsystems – Business Continuity & Information management – HP server solutions – Network infrastructure (IP, WAN, SAN)
Lynx provides the very strongest products, along with a truly unique level of capabilities and expertise … totally committed to providing strength to and for our Reseller partners.
- Sales and marketing programs (targetted and broad) – Reseller education – Product training and vendor certification programs.
- Pre-sales consultation – Configurations and quotes – Proof-of-concept – Implementation services – Training and education – Unique product bundles and packaging.
Subject to approval.
- Product information – Pricing – Account information – White papers – News
Lynx services a vast variety of Resellers, from small 1-2 man consultancy operations, to the largest corporate Resellers.
Waterloo, New South Wales, 2017
Sign up now »
What System Builders Need to Know About Solid State Hybrid Drives (SSHD)
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices