Lynx Technologies is a leading supplier of data storage, HP server and networking products and solutions to the Australian reseller channel. Established in 1988, Lynx has developed a strong reputation based on a commitment to: – only provide the very best and strategically correct products and solutions; – enhance the competitiveness of our Channel partners through price positioning and the provision of the very best capabilities and support.
Solutions include: Backup and recovery, shared disk (SAN and NAS), data management, consolidated server solutions, and networking. With a complete portfolio of best-of-breed products and a considerable investment in technical capabilities, Lynx is strongly positioned to satisfy the requirement … be it for products or solutions.
Number of Staff
Our highly qualified pre and post sales technical expertise is geared to assist our Channel partners compete. Our key areas of focus are: – Storage subsystems – Business Continuity & Information management – HP server solutions – Network infrastructure (IP, WAN, SAN)
Lynx provides the very strongest products, along with a truly unique level of capabilities and expertise … totally committed to providing strength to and for our Reseller partners.
- Sales and marketing programs (targetted and broad) – Reseller education – Product training and vendor certification programs.
- Pre-sales consultation – Configurations and quotes – Proof-of-concept – Implementation services – Training and education – Unique product bundles and packaging.
Subject to approval.
- Product information – Pricing – Account information – White papers – News
Lynx services a vast variety of Resellers, from small 1-2 man consultancy operations, to the largest corporate Resellers.
Waterloo, New South Wales, 2017
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- FTBusiness Development Manager (Events/Exhibitions)NSW
- FTSEO Account ManagerVIC
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTSEO Account ManagerNSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- FTAcquisition Online Marketing Manager $140k plus super and bonus.NSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development ExecutivesNSW
- Overconfident execs failing security’s latent big data challenge: McAfee
- Malware numbers just keep growing
- Public cloud benefits outweigh security and data sovereignty risks, says head of Parliament IT
- Google Glass panic triggers rise in facial-recognition blockers
- Massive Java update won't get Oracle out of attacker's crosshairs
- Aussie organisations rate social collaboration platforms as top IT investment: Report
- Financial services firm figures out how to do social safely
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment