Lynx Technologies is a leading supplier of data storage, HP server and networking products and solutions to the Australian reseller channel. Established in 1988, Lynx has developed a strong reputation based on a commitment to: – only provide the very best and strategically correct products and solutions; – enhance the competitiveness of our Channel partners through price positioning and the provision of the very best capabilities and support.
Solutions include: Backup and recovery, shared disk (SAN and NAS), data management, consolidated server solutions, and networking. With a complete portfolio of best-of-breed products and a considerable investment in technical capabilities, Lynx is strongly positioned to satisfy the requirement … be it for products or solutions.
Number of Staff
Our highly qualified pre and post sales technical expertise is geared to assist our Channel partners compete. Our key areas of focus are: – Storage subsystems – Business Continuity & Information management – HP server solutions – Network infrastructure (IP, WAN, SAN)
Lynx provides the very strongest products, along with a truly unique level of capabilities and expertise … totally committed to providing strength to and for our Reseller partners.
- Sales and marketing programs (targetted and broad) – Reseller education – Product training and vendor certification programs.
- Pre-sales consultation – Configurations and quotes – Proof-of-concept – Implementation services – Training and education – Unique product bundles and packaging.
Subject to approval.
- Product information – Pricing – Account information – White papers – News
Lynx services a vast variety of Resellers, from small 1-2 man consultancy operations, to the largest corporate Resellers.
Waterloo, New South Wales, 2017
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads