Lynx Technologies is a leading supplier of data storage, HP server and networking products and solutions to the Australian reseller channel. Established in 1988, Lynx has developed a strong reputation based on a commitment to: – only provide the very best and strategically correct products and solutions; – enhance the competitiveness of our Channel partners through price positioning and the provision of the very best capabilities and support.
Solutions include: Backup and recovery, shared disk (SAN and NAS), data management, consolidated server solutions, and networking. With a complete portfolio of best-of-breed products and a considerable investment in technical capabilities, Lynx is strongly positioned to satisfy the requirement … be it for products or solutions.
Number of Staff
Our highly qualified pre and post sales technical expertise is geared to assist our Channel partners compete. Our key areas of focus are: – Storage subsystems – Business Continuity & Information management – HP server solutions – Network infrastructure (IP, WAN, SAN)
Lynx provides the very strongest products, along with a truly unique level of capabilities and expertise … totally committed to providing strength to and for our Reseller partners.
- Sales and marketing programs (targetted and broad) – Reseller education – Product training and vendor certification programs.
- Pre-sales consultation – Configurations and quotes – Proof-of-concept – Implementation services – Training and education – Unique product bundles and packaging.
Subject to approval.
- Product information – Pricing – Account information – White papers – News
Lynx services a vast variety of Resellers, from small 1-2 man consultancy operations, to the largest corporate Resellers.
Waterloo, New South Wales, 2017
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Microsoft may be scanning your Skype messages
- Researchers find critical vulnerabilities in popular game engines
- Pentagon clearance for iOS could open even more doors for Apple in the private sector
- Digital strongboxes won't solve whistleblower problem for journalists
- ACMA database keeps finger on Australia’s malware pulse
- Commonwealth Bank leads four Australian brands in the 2013 top 100 Global brands list
- More Australians are using mobiles to connect to social media: report
- Oo.com.au partners with Responsys to overhaul digital customer strategy
- Coles Flybuys wins over Aussie consumers in new customer loyalty schemes report
- Tablet advertising exceeds smartphone spend in March quarter: IAB