Lynx Technologies is a leading supplier of data storage, HP server and networking products and solutions to the Australian reseller channel. Established in 1988, Lynx has developed a strong reputation based on a commitment to: – only provide the very best and strategically correct products and solutions; – enhance the competitiveness of our Channel partners through price positioning and the provision of the very best capabilities and support.
Solutions include: Backup and recovery, shared disk (SAN and NAS), data management, consolidated server solutions, and networking. With a complete portfolio of best-of-breed products and a considerable investment in technical capabilities, Lynx is strongly positioned to satisfy the requirement … be it for products or solutions.
Number of Staff
Our highly qualified pre and post sales technical expertise is geared to assist our Channel partners compete. Our key areas of focus are: – Storage subsystems – Business Continuity & Information management – HP server solutions – Network infrastructure (IP, WAN, SAN)
Lynx provides the very strongest products, along with a truly unique level of capabilities and expertise … totally committed to providing strength to and for our Reseller partners.
- Sales and marketing programs (targetted and broad) – Reseller education – Product training and vendor certification programs.
- Pre-sales consultation – Configurations and quotes – Proof-of-concept – Implementation services – Training and education – Unique product bundles and packaging.
Subject to approval.
- Product information – Pricing – Account information – White papers – News
Lynx services a vast variety of Resellers, from small 1-2 man consultancy operations, to the largest corporate Resellers.
Waterloo, New South Wales, 2017
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Assange at SXSW: 'Who really wears the pants in the administration?'
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile