COMPUTERLINKS Australia is the Next Generation Distributor of IT security and internet technology solutions. We provide our channel partners with reliable, supported solutions from world-leading hardware and software manufacturers. COMPUTERLINKS Australia delivers a comprehensive range of services around new and emerging technologies such as virtualization, cloud computing, IP-based physical security, sales and technical enablement including technical certifications through our Authorised Training Centre. COMPUTERLINKS breaks tradition by providing security service offerings, such as network health checks, penetration testing and a new to market white label hybrid cloud offering which is provided to channel partners as a value added co-branded service to add to their existing portfolio.
We are a 100% channel company and operate through a network of reseller partners, offering them a single point of expertise and assistance as they deliver solutions to improve the efficiency of modern business. COMPUTERLINKS delivers true value -add by providing technical, sales and marketing support, efficient logistics, all with truly outstanding customer service.
COMPUTERLINKS is an established world leader, and is able to bring global benefits of scale to manufacturers and customers alike with offices across Europe, Australia, The Middle East, Asia, and North America.
As the Next Generation Distributor, COMPUTERLINKS offers their partners a hub for total security solutions. Additional to our portfolio of market leading vendors, we offer a comprehensive range of professional services, strong technical and commercial skills and pro-active sales & marketing efforts. Our team is dedicated to deliver outstanding support to help our partners grow their business.
At COMPUTERLINKS we focus on developing long term profitable relationships with our customers and strategic partners. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation in the industry which is based on partnership and trust. Our customers benefit from a wealth of value added services which enables them to drive down total costs and supports them to reach their maximum potential.
Our difference is that we break tradition by also providing security services offerings such as network health checks, penetration testing and a new to market white label hybrid cloud offering which is provided to channel partners. Furthermore we offer a comprehensive range of internet and security courses in our COMPUTERLINKS Authorised Training Centre.
At COMPUTERLINKS we are helping you grow your business through best in class delivery and expertise.
Working with COMPUTERLINKS will make a positive difference to your business. Our reason for being is to be profitable and we do this by helping you to create and fulfil business. As THE next generation distributor we are focused on helping you deliver recognised best of breed services and products to your clients and we therefore provide value add with marketing, pre-sales and post-sales technical support. This wrap around commercial and technical support helps your business be more profitable by keeping the total cost of sale to a minimum. Also, as a global corporation of independently managed country offices, COMPUTERLINKS is able to give you benefits of scale and a strong and personal local service.
Our channel program is based on the following steps:
1. Creating Business: We provide our partners assistance if needed, during the sales and marketing cycles. Marketing Support: Marketing is often involved at the early stages of the sales cycle in areas such as lead generation. COMPUTERLINKS can assist in many areas, from ‘Out of the Box’ promotions to tailored co-op or MDF funded campaigns. We will provide assistance wherever possible. Commercial and Product Expertise: Our Product Managers and Sales Specialists have commercial and product expertise covering hundreds of products and services from a wide portfolio of vendors. This shared resource is available to you when developing and executing sales opportunities.
2. Fulfilling Business: Our Product Managers and Sales Specialists will work with you and our team of pre-sales consultants to help you shape the deal to your clients’ requirements, adding value wherever possible. Our pre-sales consultants are qualified to a high level in a number of our portfolio products and are able to help with the more technical aspects of the sales cycle.
At COMPUTERLINKS we deliver true value –add. We provide dedicated customer service, marketing services, pre-sales advise and support, post-sales advise and support, dedicated licensing and renewals, certification training, business intelligence services and market intelligence services, all with truly outstanding customer service.
• Visa, Mastercard, Diners and American Express
• EFT and Cheque
• Flexible finance options available
North Sydney, 2060
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- Researchers find more versions of digitally signed Mac OS X spyware
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes