SMS eTechnologies distributes a range of market leading security products and solutions for home users, small offices and enterprises backed by high quality, locally based technical support. With its head office in Melbourne, SMS eTechnologies is also represented in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth in Australia and Auckland in New Zealand. It has local sales and technical support for customers and its retail and reseller partner networks. SMS eTechnologies is the distributor in Australia and New Zealand of ZyXEL network security, wireless LAN and and Network Switches. SMS eTechnologies is the distributor in Australia and New Zealand of AppAssure, the #1 backup for VM, physical and cloud infrastructures, delivers customer-proven backup and replication software that assures the recovery of servers, applications and data in minutes. SMS eTechnologies is an authorised reseller of Kasperky Lab in Australia and New Zealand. SMS eTechnologies is the exclusive Distributor in Asia pacific for Gwava’s Groupwise range of reporting, archiving and security products and Nexic Corp’s range of archiving and Disaster Recovery and Archiving solutions.
Number of Staff
SMS eTechnologies provides expertise in the choice, management and support of security solutions and back up and disaster recovery for the home, small office, corporate office and enterprise.
- Award winning specialist distributor in security and disaster recovery
- Over 10 years experience in IT and especially in security
- 6 local offices across ANZ providing local support
- Dedicated Account Managers: Relationship builders with significant experience in IT & strong background in security
- Partner Portal: 24/7 online quoting & ordering, renewal reporting, real time pricing, special deals, marketing collateral
- Marketing: Lead generation, rewards programs, tailored marketing campaigns…
- Professional Services: Certified engineers who go the extra mile in providing product training, consultation, support…
- Pre-Sales Team: Proactive approach to help you close deals.
Partner Training; Point of Sale Marketing Materials, Partner Portal with exensive reporting.
- Local (Australian based) Support
- Dedicated account management sales team
- Pre Sales Engineering services
- Co-op Marketing and lead generation
- Training and certification
Trading account on application, credit card online ordering, EFT
The SMS eTechnologies partner portal provides product information, special offers, pricing, online ordering and reporting.
All resellers selling/specialising in security and data backup and disaster recovery.
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- Expanded '2-person rule' could help plug NSA leaks
- Think like an attacker -- not a consultant
- SMBs having problems with backup, recovery: study
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- The innovative and social CMO: CommBank's Andy Lark
- 5 social media deals that make Waze and Tumblr seem like steals
- Omnicom Media Group to deploy Salesforce Marketing Cloud worldwide