Founded in 1991, Conexus is the Australian distributor of world-class technology solutions for the following environments: Consumer Elctronics,Audio,iPod,iPhone-Mobile, Macintosh and Windows desktop products. Known as a specialist market maker, Conexus offers a unique range of award winning products which add value to our resellers solutions and meet the needs of their customers
Our distribution is Australia wide and incorporates traditional computer resellers, retail super stores,online stores, VARs and system integrators.
Number of Staff
Specialist market distributor. Wide ranging product, marketing and channel skills across many market segments. A leading niche distributor of new and proven technology in CE Multimedia , Windows/Macintosh, Mobile and Education Solutions.
Specialist market maker. Proven success in introducing new products to the Australian market. Also used by major vendors to build market access to CE, Apple, Mobile and Retail channels.
Joint promotions, NFR, consignment inventory for specialist products. Our integrated marketing approach is comprehensive and includes regular catalogues and price lists to the channel, registered end user mailings and focused media campaigns in targeted publications. This is supported by reseller training, end-user seminars, and press briefings. Great reseller margins.
Local warranty and technical support. Pre-and-post sales assistance.
Yes, subject to application.
Online Reseller Price Lists. Access to reseller newsletters. Online ordering via our B2B secure solution.EDI facilities also available.
Consumer Electronics, Mobile, Audio, Macintosh and Windows and Online resellers.
Frenchs Forest, New South Wales, 2086
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia