DPSA is a specialist distributor of data centre and server room infrastructure from APC by Schneider Electric.
DPSA operates Australia-wide, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
DPSA’s highly qualified team works with partners to deliver energy efficient data centre and server room architecture.
Solutions include power protection systems, racking, cooling, power and cable management, security and environmental management, and site monitoring products and services.
DPSA provides data centre assessment, design and project management services and ensures timely delivery to any location in Australia.
DPSA’s data centre specialists work with value-added resellers, consultants, architects, builders and trade contractors to ensure correct project scoping and smooth implementation of data centre infrastructure solutions.
DPSA – A Data Centre Solutions Partner Providing: Power | Racks | Cooling | Management & Monitoring | Generators | Infrastructure Services | Site Audits | Security Software
Australia’s only distributor specialising in physical infrastructure for data centres and server rooms.
As a trusted APC Partner, you can be assured that you’ll receive accurate and professional advice as we solely focus on power protection products and data centre infrastructure.
Over the years, DPSA has created a team of qualified individuals who collectively have many years of experience in designing and implementing infrastructure for Data Centres. This experience requires the understanding of the issues and complexities in data centre design.
Our team has the capability to project manage data centre installations and achieve successful outcomes. Our project specialists are experienced working and dealing with consultants, architects, builders and the various trade contractors.
Trading account on application, credit card, EFT, direct deposit and credit cards.
Elite, Premier and Select APC Partners, Enterprise, Gov and SMB focus IT Resellers
Belrose, New South Wales, 2085
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities