DPSA is a specialist distributor delivering quality data centre and infrastructure solutions by vendors including APC by Schneider Electric, Pelco, Premlite, SendQuick, SpamTitan and Zellabox. DPSA operates Australia-wide, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
DPSA’s highly qualified team works with reseller partners to deliver energy efficient infrastructure including micro data centres, power protection systems, racking, cooling and airflow systems, power and cable management, LED lighting, security software, physical security and IP surveillance, environmental management and site monitoring and management products and services.
DPSA provides data centre assessment, design and project management services and ensures timely delivery to any location in Australia. DPSA’s data centre specialists work with resellers, consultants, architects, builders and trade contractors to ensure smooth implementation of data centre infrastructure solutions.
DPSA – A Data Centre Solutions Partner Providing: Power | Racks | Cooling | Site Reviews | Infrastructure Services | Management & Monitoring | Networking | Micro Modular DC | Security & IP Surveillance
Australia’s only specialist distributor of data centre infrastructure.
Over the years, DPSA has created a team of qualified individuals who collectively have many years of experience in designing and implementing infrastructure for Data Centres. This experience requires the understanding of the issues and complexities in data centre design and IT systems.
Our team has the capability to project manage data centre installations and achieve successful outcomes. Our project specialists are experienced working and dealing with consultants, architects, builders and the various trade contractors.
Trading account on application, credit card, EFT, direct deposit and credit cards.
Elite, Premier and Select APC Partners, Enterprise, Gov and SMB focused IT Resellers, Co-location and Data Centre Providers
Belrose, New South Wales, 2085
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics