DPSA is a specialist distributor delivering quality data centre and infrastructure solutions by vendors including APC by Schneider Electric, Extreme Networks, Pelco, Premlite, SendQuick, SpamTitan, TTK and Zellabox. DPSA has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Port Moresby and Singapore.
DPSA’s highly qualified team works with reseller partners to deliver energy efficient infrastructure including micro data centres, power protection systems, racking, cooling and airflow systems, power and cable management, LED lighting, security software, physical security and IP surveillance, environmental management and site monitoring and management products and services.
DPSA provides data centre assessment, design and project management services and ensures timely delivery to any location in Australia. DPSA’s data centre specialists work with resellers, consultants, architects, builders and trade contractors to ensure smooth implementation of data centre infrastructure solutions.
DPSA – A Data Centre Solutions Partner Providing: Power | Racks | Cooling | Networking | Site Reviews | Infrastructure Services | Management & Monitoring | Networking | Micro Modular DC | Security & IP Surveillance
The data centre delivery partner for leading vendors, solutions providers and data centre operators.
Over the years, DPSA has created a team of qualified individuals who collectively have many years of experience in designing and implementing infrastructure for Data Centres. This experience requires the understanding of the issues and complexities in data centre design and IT systems.
Our team has the capability to project manage data centre installations and achieve successful outcomes. Our project specialists are experienced working and dealing with consultants, architects, builders and the various trade contractors.
Trading account on application, credit card, EFT, direct deposit and credit cards.
Elite, Premier and Select APC Partners, Enterprise, Gov and SMB focused IT Resellers, Co-location and Data Centre Providers
Belrose, New South Wales, 2085
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
- Next on the Office expansion list: Windows 10 phone apps
- Insurance company now offers discounts -- if you let it track your Fitbit
- Canadian banks play hard ball with Apple Pay's moving north
- Feds lay down social media rules; enterprises should, too
- Keep Windows 10 preview up to date -- or face a dead PC