Founded in 1998, Wavelink is a value added distributor of enterprise mobility and UC solutions for business applications in Australia and New Zealand. Our product range encompasses wireless infrastructure and telephony, mobile device management (MDM), unified comms solutions, wireless intrusion protection (WIPS), and network guest access management and provisioning.
We distribute market leading brands from Europe, the UK and North America, including:
- SpectraLink Wi-Fi and KIRK DECT wireless handsets for both traditional PABX and VoIP / SIP platforms, including Microsoft Lync native support – Polycom VoIP/SIP business telephones, – Polycom voice conference phones, – Zenprise mobile device management (MDM)solutions – Digium Switchvox asterisk-based UC IP PBXs, – Meru Networks 802.11n wireless LAN infrastructure and Identity Manager guest provisioning solutions, – Nomadix network guest access management solutions, and – Airtight Networks WIPS solutions.
Wavelink’s business success is based on:
Establishing long term, mutually profitable relationships with our reseller channel. Providing full sales and technical training and support. Development of relevant sales materials including brochures, sales presentations and price configurators. Inventory held in Australia.
Local repairs of all hardware. Local brand development, lead generation and other sales promotions to assist our channel in generating sales.
Number of Staff
Supply and support for professional enterprise mobility and UC solutions.
Wavelink is a specialist distributor of enterprise mobility and UC solutions. Our focus on specific products and markets that are complementary to each other ensures we are able to offer the highest possible levels of expertise and support to our channel.
Ongoing sales and technical training including accreditation. Wavelink’s marketing team is constantly developing tools and programs to enable the channel to generate sales.
Full sales and technical training and support.
Local brand development, lead generation and other sales promotions to assist our channel in generating sales. Inventory held in Australia. Consultancy service to assist resellers in winning large projects, specification writing and tender responses. Local repairs of hardware. Development of sales materials including brochures, sales presentations and price configurators.
Value added resellers and system integrators, including:
Network specialist resellers.
Security specialist resellers.
VoIP specialist resellers.
Traditional PABX resellers.
Wireless LAN specialist resellers.
Nurse Call vendors.
Security solutions providers.
Hawthorn East, Victoria, 3123
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes