Founded in 1998, Wavelink is a value added distributor of enterprise mobility and UC solutions for business applications in Australia and New Zealand. Our product range encompasses wireless infrastructure and telephony, mobile device management (MDM), unified comms solutions, wireless intrusion protection (WIPS), and network guest access management and provisioning.
We distribute market leading brands from Europe, the UK and North America, including:
- SpectraLink Wi-Fi and KIRK DECT wireless handsets for both traditional PABX and VoIP / SIP platforms, including Microsoft Lync native support – Polycom VoIP/SIP business telephones, – Polycom voice conference phones, – Zenprise mobile device management (MDM)solutions – Digium Switchvox asterisk-based UC IP PBXs, – Meru Networks 802.11n wireless LAN infrastructure and Identity Manager guest provisioning solutions, – Nomadix network guest access management solutions, and – Airtight Networks WIPS solutions.
Wavelink’s business success is based on:
Establishing long term, mutually profitable relationships with our reseller channel. Providing full sales and technical training and support. Development of relevant sales materials including brochures, sales presentations and price configurators. Inventory held in Australia.
Local repairs of all hardware. Local brand development, lead generation and other sales promotions to assist our channel in generating sales.
Number of Staff
Supply and support for professional enterprise mobility and UC solutions.
Wavelink is a specialist distributor of enterprise mobility and UC solutions. Our focus on specific products and markets that are complementary to each other ensures we are able to offer the highest possible levels of expertise and support to our channel.
Ongoing sales and technical training including accreditation. Wavelink’s marketing team is constantly developing tools and programs to enable the channel to generate sales.
Full sales and technical training and support.
Local brand development, lead generation and other sales promotions to assist our channel in generating sales. Inventory held in Australia. Consultancy service to assist resellers in winning large projects, specification writing and tender responses. Local repairs of hardware. Development of sales materials including brochures, sales presentations and price configurators.
Value added resellers and system integrators, including:
Network specialist resellers.
Security specialist resellers.
VoIP specialist resellers.
Traditional PABX resellers.
Wireless LAN specialist resellers.
Nurse Call vendors.
Security solutions providers.
Hawthorn East, Victoria, 3123
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia