Founded in 1998, Wavelink is a value added distributor of enterprise mobility and UC solutions for business applications in Australia and New Zealand. Our product range encompasses wireless infrastructure and telephony, unified comms solutions, and network guest access management and provisioning.
We distribute market leading brands from Europe, the UK and North America, including:
- SpectraLink DECT and Wi-Fi wireless handsets for both traditional PABX and VoIP / SIP platforms, including Microsoft Lync native support – Meru Networks 802.11ac / 11n wireless LAN infrastructure and Identity Manager guest provisioning solutions – Digium Switchvox asterisk-based UC IP PBXs, – Polycom VoIP/SIP business telephones, – Polycom voice conference phones,
Wavelink’s business success is based on:
Establishing long term, mutually profitable relationships with our reseller channel. Providing full sales and technical training and support. Development of relevant sales materials including brochures, sales presentations and price configurators. Inventory held in Australia.
Local repairs of all hardware. Local brand development, lead generation and other sales promotions to assist our channel in generating sales.
Number of Staff
Supply and support for professional enterprise mobility and UC solutions.
Wavelink is a specialist distributor of enterprise mobility and UC solutions. Our focus on specific products and markets that are complementary to each other ensures we are able to offer the highest possible levels of expertise and support to our channel.
Ongoing sales and technical training including accreditation. Wavelink’s marketing team is constantly developing tools and programs to enable the channel to generate sales.
Full sales and technical training and support.
Local brand development, lead generation and other sales promotions to assist our channel in generating sales. Inventory held in Australia. Consultancy service to assist resellers in winning large projects, specification writing and tender responses. Local repairs of hardware. Development of sales materials including brochures, sales presentations and price configurators.
Value added resellers and system integrators, including:
Network specialist resellers.
VoIP specialist resellers.
Traditional PABX resellers.
Wireless LAN specialist resellers.
Nurse Call vendors.
Security solutions providers.
Hawthorn East, Victoria, 3123
Media releases are provided by companies as is and have not been edited or checked for accuracy. Any queries should be directed to the company issuing the release.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption