Latest Stories about Xirrus
- Apple seeks standard to appease angry university net managers
- Xirrus unveils rugged Wi-Fi 'super access point'
- Growth 2012: Beating the downturns
- Plano, Texas schools see benefits from district-wide Wi-Fi
- 8 free Wi-Fi stumbling and surveying tools
- Xirrus looks to make strides in A/NZ
- New Router Array Brings More Wi-Fi to High-Traffic Areas
- Distribution Central adds Xirrus’ Wi-Fi products
- Xirrus appoints Arcuri as A/NZ manager
- Despite LTE hype, Wi-Fi is the real deal
Sign up now »
Both a challenge and solution are presented here for deploying equipment offsite in co-location sites or the cloud.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia