Latest Stories about Verizon
- 9 super useful subreddits network pros should follow
- T-Mobile spurns Google Wallet, in a decidedly 'un-un-carrier' decision
- As Ethernet turns 40, some seek to take it to the Cloud
- Verizon, Jennifer Lopez partner on Latino-focused wireless stores
- VMware launches network-savvy cloud service
- How VMware will try to shake up the Cloud market this week
- T-Mobile drops challenge to FCC's net neutrality rules
- Samsung expects to sell 10 million Galaxy S4 phones in one month
- Opinion: Why a Blackberry is better than an iPhone
- Windows Phone claims third place in the smartphone wars, but challenges await
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.