Latest Stories about UCLA
- Beginner's guide to R: Get your data into R
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 31
- 3D-printed gun may be unveiled soon
- Viewpoint: When it comes to enterprise security, is it better to focus on compliance or risk?
- Move over SDN; startup looking to go where only Cisco, VMware tread
- Gartner predicts 3D printers will cost less than a PC by 2016
- Would a 3D-printed gun really be legal?
- 10 network virtualization, SDN and data center companies to watch
- Mathematician: Finding 17M-digit prime number like climbing Everest
- Largest known prime number - 17m digits long - discovered
Sign up now »
The latest version of the flagship McAfee® Gateway Anti-Malware technology adapts to new threats and plans for future threats with a modular design that allows for the easy addition of components for maximum flexibility for future malicious exploit trends.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Apple end-to-end encryption far from bulletproof
- Java 7 Update 25 fixes 40 security issues, turns on certificate revocation checking
- Statistics reaffirm breach threat, but executive inaction still impeding security: Black Swan
- Apple pours OS X Snow Leopard another Java fix
- With faster 5G Wi-Fi coming, Wi-Fi Alliance kicks off certification program
- Social media adds spice to financial services, say banks
- Google Analytics advocate touts plans to own the Universal customer view
- Google asks to make surveillance orders public, citing First Amendment
- ADMA criticises government plans for compulsory data breach notification
- Google Glass privacy concerns raised by international data protection authorities