Latest Stories about UCLA
- Presto! Want a bigger bedroom? You need a robotic house
- Remembering Quark and AppleTalk, Netware and Gopher
- 60+ R resources to improve your data skills
- For our bodies we have gyms, and for our minds we have...brain fitness apps
- Happy birthday, Internet! Here are your lamest lifetime moments
- Predictive policing gets personal
- Research may lead to stretchable, bendable smartphones
- Where's my solar-powered iPhone?
- Top 20 colleges for computer science majors, based on earning potential
- Harvard, MIT join on artificial intelligence research
Sign up now »
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Abortion clinic BPAS fined £200k after website hack
- Europol chief warns against sending sensitive data over public wi-fi
- Government considers higher fines for data protection breaches
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile