Telecommunications User Group
Latest Stories about Telecommunications User Group
- ATUG: Use non-profit organisations to peddle NBN
- Industry welcomes Telstra break-up
- Telstra stays mum over ACCC call for structural separation
- Industry divided on Telstra separation
- Telcos separate over NBN regulation
- Cisco: It's all about the hardware
- Internode scores ATUG award
- Opel axing raises broadband fears
- Coonan to beef up broadband infrastructure
- IP user group forms to watch Telstra
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.