Latest Stories about Technology
- Microsoft knuckles under, yanks YouTube app for Windows Phone
- 9 super useful subreddits network pros should follow
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- CIOs need to rethink their roles, MIT symposium panelists say
- Senate report: Apple claims subsidiaries with no taxing jurisdiction
- Practical advice about disaster recovery planning
- Successful companies embrace shadow IT
- What's next for Ethernet?
- How to prevent IT department overload
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia