Latest Stories about Symbian
- Android threats growing in number and complexity, report says
- VirnetX targets Skype, Lync in new patent attack on Microsoft
- Nokia's Lumia lineup finds little love in the US
- Android founder: We aimed to make a camera OS
- Opinion: Why Apple should sidestep the 'phablet'
- Mobile World Congress: Will the Windows ecosystem be relevant in Barcelona?
- New smartphone OSes, network technologies vie for attention in Barcelona
- MWC 2013 smartphones: What you need to know
- New super-duper smartphone cameras likely won't help HTC and Nokia, analysts say
- Apple’s iPhone concedes top spot to Samsung in 2012
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.