Latest Stories about Sophos
- Name.com forces customers to reset passwords following security breach
- Apple keeps patching Java on OS X Snow Leopard after proposed drop-dead date
- Sophos fixes vulnerabilities in its Web security appliance
- Where do Cisco's network security plans go from here?
- South Korea cyberattacks hold lessons for U.S.
- We’re becoming gadget hoarders: Sophos
- Security appliances are riddled with serious vulnerabilities, researcher says
- Lack of HTTPS on iOS App Store left users open to attacks, researcher says
- Chrome OS runs the table at Pwnium 3
- Targeted attack against Tibetan activists abuses Nvidia file to load malware
Sign up now »
A data security breach is every organisation’s worst nightmare. It impacts the relationship with your employees, erodes the trust with your customers and threatens your organisation’s reputation
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- The week in security: Aussie banks targeted as mobiles drive privacy fears
- Bank trojan targets users of Bitcoin exchange Mt Gox
- Australian Information Security Association issues blunt warning as National Cyber Security Awareness Week begins
- Texas drone bill sparks a battle
- Alleged tech support scammers settle FTC charges