Latest Stories about Smart
- Windows 8 Update: Microsoft sacks iPad in Windows 8 ad, join forces with NFL
- No Nexus-like Galaxy S4 for Australian users
- Would you pay $US30 for a waterproof Android smartphone?
- Five reasons to avoid the Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung launches $US800,000 app contest for Galaxy S4
- Samsung launches $800,000 app contest for Galaxy S4
- 9 social media mistakes your business must avoid
- Microsoft Surface Pro to hit Aussie stores on May 30
- Preview: Nokia Lumia 925
- Nokia's Lumia 925 will use aluminium frame as antenna, go on sale in June
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.