Latest Stories about Singapore Government
- NBN flame wars continue over 'cosy' deal, Optus' suitability to build
- Bring our talent home, AIIA panellists say
- Vectra secures Singapore win
- Sanyo, Soma working on wireless broadband gear
- Optus growth again boosts SingTel
- Report: STT deal faces powerful opposition
- SA services firms combine for clout
- Aussie media mogul savages SingTel bid again
- SingTel deal could end up in the trash
- No fat lady singing yet for Singpus
Sign up now »
COPY: In a world accustomed to multiple, fragmented technologies and point solutions, MSPs need a unified approach that supports endpoint management across heterogeneous devices and operating systems. This buyers’ guide outlines features and capabilities that comprise an effective endpoint management solution to help enhance visibility and control for hundreds of thousands of distributed endpoints.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.