Latest Stories about Siemens
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Nokia Siemens unveils tools to boost mobile video performance
- 10 things you may not know about Ethernet
- In a sea of malware, viruses make a small comeback
- Huawei signs memorandum of understanding for OSS interoperability initiative
- Networks in 2020: More traffic, less energy
- Siemens and Teradata form Big Data partnership
- Cisco acquisition highlights growing interest in small cells
- Open-source video recorder adds full HD support
- EXCLUSIVE: IPL Communications shuts its doors after 30 years
Sign up now »
While many organisations need the flexibility, security and control that a private cloud offers, they don’t want the complexity and expenses that come with many cloud implementations. This whitepaper looks into how IBM SmartCloud Provisioning can provide a low-cost, highly scalable entry point into cloud computing that enables organisations to increase business agility and optimise virtualisation.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia