Latest Stories about SAP
- M&A, IPOs, in-memory tech, and end of a feud mark top software stories
- Media tablet showdown: Retina iPad Mini faces newly beefed-up challengers
- Google Compute Engine vs. Amazon Web Services cloud: The battle is on
- Price war by smaller providers saturating Cloud market: IBM
- New platform can eliminate 70 percent of physical servers: Unisys
- Burberry points to SAP as driver of ‘operational excellence'
- IN PICTURES: AWS Re:Invent 2013 show floor (+45 photos)
- BlackBerry shakeup claims operating, marketing and financial chiefs
- California sues SAP over failed payroll software project
- Microsoft adds load balancing as Azure availability stutters
Sign up now »
Up until just a few years ago, the hard disc drive (HDD) was the de facto choice for storage in a laptop or desktop computer. Today computer users have more options to fine-tune storage to exactly what they need. Solid state drives (SSD) and newer solid state hybrid drives (SSHD) can enhance the performance of your computer compared to using a traditional hard drive. So whether it’s a new computer or an upgrade to
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- A clear-eyed guide to Android's actual security risks
- Blackhole Exploit Kit creator 'Paunch' in custody, Russian police confirm
- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices