Latest Stories about Reilly
- At Google I/O, Glass wearers say 'trust us'
- Limiting the feds' snooping
- Fear of Facebook: 7 free apps that guard your privacy
- Do touch screens belong on PCs? A debate
- 10 Windows 8 tips, tricks and hacks
- Developer divide: 19 generations of computer programmers
- Willoughby City Council to implement BlinkMobile Interactive technology
- RIM's future hangs on developer support for "new BlackBerry"
- 7 top tools for taming big data
- MySQL now has two user conferences
Sign up now »
Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
As small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) take advantage of the compelling benefits of the transformations in their IT computing infrastructure they should also re-think how they deal with the corresponding vulnerabilities, threats and risks. Specifically, email security, web security and secure file sharing should be considered foundational security capabilities for every small and mid-sized business, in addition to anti-virus and firewalls.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.