Latest Stories about Red Hat
- The cloud's the limit for new Arista, Brocade and HP switches
- Sizing up open source: Not so simple
- Brocade unleashes a data center barrage
- OASIS: MQTT to be the protocol for the Internet of Things
- ODCA: Virtual machines inching to portability
- Red Hat drops JBoss, goes with WildFly for Java middleware
- Innovation and renovation mean eliminating assumptions: Minds at Work
- Red Hat, Hortonworks prep OpenStack for Hadoop
- Red Hat releases community OpenStack distribution
- OpenStack gains momentum as vendors give Grizzly a bear hug
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.