Latest Stories about Quantum
- Nokia Siemens unveils tools to boost mobile video performance
- Red Hat releases community OpenStack distribution
- OpenStack grows up: But is it grown up enough for enterprise IT?
- Move over SDN; startup looking to go where only Cisco, VMware tread
- More SDN-friendly Arista switches could boost cloud services
- MWC: Carrier Wi-Fi playing more prominent role
- Cisco, Intucell make their MWC debut eyeing a bigger mobile role
- Aruba announces controller and software for hybrid wireless networks
- Nokia Siemens to merge cloud, base-station computing to boost performance
- Cisco unveils software, hardware for hybrid wireless networks
Sign up now »
Enterprise-wide cloud implementation can be a challenging process, requiring a thoughtful, strategic approach. In this whitepaper, IBM® shares considerations for developing enterprise cloud strategies. It looks into how the rapid-scale enterprise- class environment can help enable the type of agile infrastructure that aids organisations in quickly meeting the demands of an ever-evolving marketplace, thereby providing true business value.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- AusCERT 2013: What's it like to be a 'Nigerian scam' victim?
- AusCERT 2013: Ashley Deuble: Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes
- Vodafone revenue and profit drop as European troubles continue
- Apple to tell Senate it pays every cent of its taxes
- Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report