Latest Stories about Pure Digital
- Cisco on Microsoft/Skype: Sour grapes?
- Cisco's 3 biggest weaknesses
- Cisco kills the flip camera, consumers ask why
- Cisco's consumer business chief resigns
- Cisco CEO on video technology: 'It's an art'
- CES: Cisco readying home telepresence trials in US
- Cisco will be hard pressed to match 2009
- Setting a hectic pace
- Cisco lays out why it might let Tandberg go free
- Starent props up Cisco’s collaboration push
Sign up now »
The IT Service Providers Bench marking Study was conducted in February 2013 by Decision Tree Labs and commissioned by Autotask. The study results indicate a strong shift toward utilizing business metrics to ensure long-term business health and growth. The charts that follow are intended to serve as benchmarks for IT service providers worldwide.
iAsset is a channel management ecosystem that automates all major aspects of the entire sales,marketing and service process, including data tracking, integrated learning, knowledge management and product lifecycle management.
- SXSW starts out with spotlight on security, as Google's Schmidt sounds off on NSA
- Google Play 'night vision camera' app will empty your wallet
- U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
- Commonwealth pact to encourage collaboration on African online security
- Android malware detection boosted by university research
- Women's rights campaigns to take over social discovery app Tinder
- Telling the right story: Best Western's customer experience journey
- Trust issue looms large for tech companies capitalizing on personal data
- Getty makes 35 million images embeddable to gather data, monetize usage
- More followers can bring more social rage: Virgin Mobile